Hello From Wander_SAFARI

Thread Starter #1
Hello all,

I am Mayuresh Sawant based out in Mumbai.
Automobiles have been my fascination from the childhood.

I am a Telecommunications Engineer by occupation and currently working in the Telcom Giant Ericsson.

Alongside Cars, I like Cycling, Trekking and experimenting with my Entry Level DSLR.
Not to mention with Cars and Driving being a passion travel itself is something I look towards all the time.

As of now I own a 2004 Tata Safari EX 4x4 2.0 Litre TCIC Model. (No Not the Dicor, but the raw power turbo). It was brought pre-owned about 6 yrs back and is still going strong.

My first car was a humble Maruti 800 1991 model which was more of a car to train myself. kept it fro a brief period of about 8 months before finding a new owner for it. How I wished I could have kept it still after all it was my first car.

Post that I got myself an 1996 Esteem which was with me for about 3.5 yrs before it was bought by my friend. Had Nice memories in that car, as it witnessed bringing home my Lady Luck.

I kind of like old cars more than the new moderns. So my Wish list given I have the resources goes like
1. Jellybean Zen, Pocket Rocket
2. Esteem (Yes would like to have it again)
3. Old Baleno, Its one heck of a Drivers car with nice comforts.
4. Opel Astra, I like the Timeless design.
5. Gypsy
6. Tata Sierra. Was way ahead of time.

In the luxuries the ones fascinating me are
Land Rover Discovery 4
Lexus SUV
Hope I get to own this some day. Keeping my hopes high.

Well Why Wander_SAFARI. As my Hobbies say, Trekking, Cycling which basically says wandering all time. And the Car which I own and will always be the most favourite one all time, The Safari.

Looking forward for nice discussions on Automobiles and awesome travelogues on the forum.
That's all from me.

Wander_SAFARI.

Welcome aboard! I am a big fan of Safari TCIC as well as Dicor. I like the clean timeless design. Requesting you to post some pics of your ride for our visual delight.

Hello Mayuresh Sir
Welcome to The Automotive India

I am Gautam Jain from Mumbai.
Presently studying in grade 12, and love to read about cars to expand my limited knowledge.
We have Tata Manza, Tata Tiago and Honda Activa 125 in our garage.

Thread Starter #4
Welcome aboard! I am a big fan of Safari TCIC as well as Dicor. I like the clean timeless design. Requesting you to post some pics of your ride for our visual delight.
Hi Evox,
Here is some treat for your eyes.

Attachments

Thread Starter #5
Hello Mayuresh Sir
Welcome to The Automotive India

I am Gautam Jain from Mumbai.
Presently studying in grade 12, and love to read about cars to expand my limited knowledge.
We have Tata Manza, Tata Tiago and Honda Activa 125 in our garage.
Thanks Gautam,

We will catch up some day.

bhvm

Honoured Member
Hello Mayuresh
Welcome to TAI, Have a pleasant stay.

Man that 1.9L TCIC safari is a legend. I used to own one during my school days. It was quite underpowered but comfort was top class!

Top Bottom