Hello From Vikram

Re: Pics of YOU!!

Hello Vikram, Hello Ambassador, welcome to The Automotive India.

Great to have another auto nut and his beautiful car on the Forum.

Please visit the Announcements section and understand the rules of posting on the Forum and feel free to contact the Moderators in case you need any assistance.

Welcome again!

Regards,
Sam

350Z

Core Team
Just wanted to introduce myself, Vikram from New York, by way of Hyderabad. This Ambassador has been in my family since 1961. Glad to be here, looking forward to knowing all the members one by one.
That’s an excellent photograph, Vikram. Welcome aboard and congratulations for owning such a beautiful ride. Please share more images. Have a fantastic time here. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Vikram,
Welcome to this form. Have a great stay.
Your ambassador looks very beautiful.

Happy miles

Just wanted to introduce myself, Vikram from New York, by way of Hyderabad. This Ambassador has been in my family since 1961. Glad to be here, looking forward to knowing all the members one by one.
Hi vikram

Welcome to TAI family.

Your Amby looks very elegant. Is that the original color?

A very welcome to TAI Vikram.
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

Thread Starter #7
That’s an excellent photograph, Vikram. Welcome aboard and congratulations for owning such a beautiful ride. Please share more images. Have a fantastic time here. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks for the warm welcome, this belonged to my grandmother, this car is now owned by my big brother who has spent alot of time and money maintaining it, I live in the US, so the car is now officially his.

Thanks all, getting used to the format, I apologise for the multiple responses, this car actually now belongs to my brother who has spent countless hours of love and countless amount of $$ keeping his baby going.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TAI world vikram, and nice to see your amby superbly kept in shape by your brother.It surely needs countless time money and above all love for this car to keep it in this shape.
Do share more about your rides there you drive,own and some nice images of the cars seen there.

Top Bottom