Hello From UK

Thread Starter #1
hi
im Wayne fellows from the UK. I own a audi a3, Toyota yaris, Im also a biker and own a aprilia rsv1000, a Yamaha raptor 350, a Yamaha yzf450r and a Kawasaki 250. I would list all previous vehicles but the page is not long enough lol.
I have worked for Mercedes Benz for 11 plus years. Im also a bus and truck mechanic and a diagnostic engineer. I own and run a diagnostic company over here in the UK.

many thanks
wayne

Last edited by a moderator:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: hello from the UK

hi
im Wayne fellows from the UK. I own a audi a3, Toyota yaris, Im also a biker and own a aprilia rsv1000, a Yamaha raptor 350, a Yamaha yzf450r and a Kawasaki 250.
I have worked for Mercedes Benz for 11 plus years. Im also a bus and truck mechanic and a diagnostic engineer. I own and run a diagnostic company over here in the UK.
Wayne, welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Quite an impressive profile of cars and bikes. It would be great if you may share more details of them with us. Working for Benz would surely be an awesome experience. Please share the detailed report with lots of pics.

Regards

Akash

welcome On-board Wayne. Nice Bikes you got there seems to me you are more of a biker. please share your experiences so that we all get benefited out of it. waiting to see your ownership threads of different bikes and how each one is different from the other in terms of performance. and also do let us know what made you choose these bikes.

Thread Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcome folks.
not just a biker tbf just a petrol head all round. I worked for Mercedes from 1997 to 2008. Brilliant job but a bit boring but I have good memories and good experience from there. I also had a day at McLaren head quarters after 10 years service for Mercedes. The bikes I will upload some pics when I get chance of the cars and bikes I have owned. I had my bike licence before my car licence so theres been a few more bikes than cars lol. as well as a few broken bones, pins & plates. I have owned a few big bikes ie 1000cc. But I have always had a soft spot for the aprilias I have owned 5 in the past so my current ride is a aprilia rsv100r cant beat the power of a v-twin. My current car is a audi a3 2lt fsi. but my all time favourite car I owned was mt Renault 5 gt turbo biggest regret was selling it in 2013.

Top Bottom