Hello from UK

Thread Starter #1
Hi friends,

I am Saief Akil Diwan, and I am a UK based manufacturer. I produce off-road products. Launching my brand in India now.

Thanks,
Saief Akil Diwan

Welcome to TAI family Saief and wish you a pleasant stay here, do share the auto industry picture of UK and the rides you own and drive there.Also do let us all knw more about your off road products and branding too.Good wishes for the same.

AMG

Suspended
Welcome to The Automotive India mate.
And also welcome to the Indian market.

Would love to see what you got in store for us.

A simple google search brought me these results.

Hello MCM- I am Saief Akil Diwan from Mumbai, India. I love sports bikes, and I currently own a Honda CBR600. My hobbies are photography and music. I compose as well. Landed on this super forum when I was looking for Chinese motorcycles. China is making some real good stuff. In fact I have decided to buy a Chinese bike- planning to visit Shanghai. I am looking for a sports bike in 250cc for now. I read about Shineray, Genata, and there are a million manufacturers in China.

Now confused to pick which one up. Could you guys suggest? Anything other than the mainstream guys like Yamaha, Honda or Suzuki. The stuff needs to be 100% Chinese. :)
Also you seem to be pretty interested in Chinese bikes and their market.

Megelli 250

Motrac 250cc

Hello from India

AMG

Suspended
A total digital ad freak, ex-flipper, photographer, motorcyclist, technonaut, musician, gun owner, target shooter...well, I make bikes. Strictly, a non-drinker!
Mumbhai · http://avedesign.us

And thats what your twitter profile reads

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnKajgpm-HQ

And if I am not wrong, this is what you have in store for us. From your official YouTube channel.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
I am Saief Akil Diwan, and I am a UK based manufacturer. I produce off-road products. Launching my brand in India now.
Welcome to The Automotive India, Saief. Congrats on stepping on the Indian shores. Please ensure to visit the forum rules and have a pleasant experience on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello avedesign, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia,

All the best for your new venture in India. Have some off-road experiences to share?

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Thread Starter #11
Thanks, everyone- appreciate the love. :)

Dear AMG- I really love your enthusiasm. However, that was for the research stuff. Not interested in Chinese market or products. I mean, there's no way could we beat that market. :) The reason was to find a good technical partner which every manufacture hunts for. Infrastructure is the word. Nothing to do with their market. With the help of such infrastructure, if Apple could rule the world, we can at least make a couple of good products for the Indian automobile lovers.

I went there, and used their stuff for R&D. That's it. The R&D cost was much lower than even India. :)

Thanks again..

Saief Akil Diwan

Top Bottom