Hello from Tiruchirappalli

Thread Starter #1
Hi all,

Myself Dibya from Tiruchirappali, Tamilnadu. I am 35 yrs old and at present working in a PSU. Actually my native is Assam and my work place is Trichy. I have been staying in this Rockcity (trichy is popularly known as "Rockcity") for the last 10 yrs. I am really crazy about cars and bikes and i have been following this forum for a long time. I am glad that finally i have registered in this forum.

I do love long drives (specially night drive [:)]). I feel comfortable driving at night compared to day driving.

Apart from automobiles i do gardening and love music specially 80's rock. Present status of my garage:
1. Tata Manza Safire.
2. Yamaha R15 (first lot with Indonesian engine 2008 model, it still goes like stink)
Previously i was driving the classic Zen and P150.

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Dibya. Have a pleasant experience on the forum. You have a couple of nice rides in the garage. I’m sure the bikers on our forum will be keen to read more about that R15. You might also want to check out a few interesting ownership reviews from fellow Manza owners:

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...bs-qjet-truly-breed-apart-now-23-000-kms.html

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ctable-but-improving-tass-30k-kms-report.html

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ra-quadrajet-1-year-12-000-kms-completed.html

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
thank you 350Z for the warm welcome. Sure i will share my experience about my pocket rocket [:)] and thanks for the links. Actually i have been following these threads for the past couple of months.

Hi buddy. Welcome to THE AUTOMOTIVE INDIA. Have a great time in this automobile environment. I too love driving at night for a long drive. Really 80's songs are superb to hear when driving at night.

Thread Starter #5
@ ADS99
thank you buddy. yah i am sure i will have a great time in this forum. 80s songs are really great. Start your journey at night put some 80s songs in your ICE and enjoy. Really awesome. i can see you are from Chennai. Frequently I visit Chennai. Hope we will meetup soon [:)]

A Very warm welcome to TAI DJD.
Enjoy the stay here and look forward to your active participation and ownership threads.

Best Wishes
IR

Last edited:
Thread Starter #7
Thank you Iron Rock for the warm welcome. Yes already i am enjoying this forum to the fullest [:)] . I will try to share my views with the forum members. Hope it will be useful to the forum / members.

DJ

Welcome to TAI, Dibya. Have a pleasant stay. I too had the R15 from initial lot, but sold out when I moved out of India for few years. Now I am back and planning to get V2!

Thread Starter #11
Thank you rekharam. Good to hear that u also rode the R15 from initial lot. This indonesian made engine is amazing. I use to push hard regularly. So far not a single problem. and even after 5 yrs no significant drop in performance [:)]

yes you can go for the V2. This is an improved machine. Once you ride yamaha R15, it is very difficult to switch to other manufacturers. This machine is so flick able that you become addicted to this flickability

Last edited:
Hello D.J.D., welcome to The Automotive India,

That was a nice intro of yours and I visit Tiruchirappalli often, your manza in the avatar pic looks good too.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Thread Starter #13
Thank you Vishwas for your kind words. Really nice to hear that u liked my Manza pic. Next time when you visit trichy just inform me [:)]

Top Bottom