Hello From tacho9000

Thread Starter #1
Hello TAI members I'm Subhra Mallick from Kolkata. I'm an engineering graduate and currently working with a reputed data recovery firm as a trainee. My love and passion for cars and anything with wheels has been since childhood when I used to get those toy cars which my father used to bring for me.

About my handle well I love tachometers in the cars and one of my favourite tachometer is in the Ferrari 458 Italia which has a tacho redlined at 9000rpm from which I derived my handle of tacho9000.

Apart from cars another big attraction to me are the big wheeled commercial transport vehicles. Really am amazed at the sheer power and load carrying capacity of these vehicles which form the lifeline of our country.

My hobbies apart from anything and everything related to cars and wheeled types are music and photography. I was not into much photography till I got to know about the finer nuances of photography which was what attracted me towards it. Those who know btw will know me for being an outright eccentric and lunatic about cars.

Cheers,
Subhra

i think we all are mad when it comes to anything with wheels. so you are in the right place. we do have great threads on photography here. please check the suitable threads. if you are the one who like bird photography here is a link to one of the threads by our own family member of TAI (Highway Ranger). this is the link to it http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...roll-shutters-click-travel-reminiscences.html.
Even i like the Huge wheels to control them is altogether a different ballgame. welcome to the family and wish you happy miles ahead.

Thread Starter #4
Thank you Balaji and incarnation. Really feels great to be a part of such an esteemed community. About photography well am an outright amateur who has just recently got interested in photography. I have driven just one big wheeled vehicle which was basically a minibus. That's it but am fascinated by the big multi axled vehicles and wish to get to drive one such vehicle at least once in my lifetime.

Top Bottom