Hello From Spark Owner

Hey Carma,

Heartiest welcome to TAI. Hope you have a great stay here. Look forward to your active participation in the forum.

Please visit the Announcements section and get accustomed to the rules and regulations. Do get in touch with the moderators as and when the need be.

Regards
GM88

Instant Carma, aha ![thumbsup]

Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. Maybe its a result of our good carma that you joined us[;)].

Looking to see your Spark here. Have a great time on the Forum.

Regards,
Sam

Hi Carma,
Welcome to TAI. Its your enthusiasm that brings you in here. We have bunch of professionals and other auto enthus who are readily willing o help out if you need anything.

Thread Starter #5
Thanks everyone for your comments. I have observed a lot of car enthusiasts being present in this forum. Hope to gain a lot of knowledge here and possibly contribute whatever little I know about cars. I have gone through the rules and regulations. Shall get in touch with the moderators if any guidance is required.

350Z

Core Team
Hi everyone,
Im a sparky owner(PS, 2008) from Chennai. Glad to be in this forum.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Carma. How about writing a detailed ownership review of your Spark along with a few images? We’d love to read more about it. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom