Hello From Shan

Thread Starter #1
Hello Fellow Auto Enthusiasts,

First of all, thank you very much for accepting me in TAI.

It is a pleasant surprise to me that it is very easy to join TAI. I tried to join some other forums earlier and I was asked to jump into hoops and still I was not invited !!!

Some Words about me:

I am Shanmugasundaram.M (Shan for short), and I am from Bangalore, working in Software Industry for a while. I have filed about 14 patents till now and about 5 of them are on automotive technologies.

Some details about me here: Shanmugasundaram Murugesan - Bangalore, India, Associate Director - Product Engineering, Master of Engineering - Avionics and Bachelor of Engineering - ECE | about.me

I love machines and especially moving machines (cars, trucks, trams, ships, aircraft…) from the days I can remember. Hence the love for cars [:D] .

I own a Ford Ikon and earler I owned a Maruti 800 (my first automobile, since I have never ever owned a bike).

I have booked a Fluidic Verna and am expecting delivery coming Thursday (12-Sep-2013).

I will update you all once I get the beauty.

Hello Mods: This is my first post here in TAI, and please forgive me and correct me if I have done something wrong in this post.

Regards
Shan

350Z

Core Team
It is a pleasant surprise to me that it is very easy to join TAI. I tried to join some other forums earlier and I was asked to jump into hoops and still I was not invited !!!
Hi Shan, You’re in the right place. The forum is honored with the presence of experienced members like you. Do tell us more about your projects. I'm keen particularly about those related to automobiles. Please feel free to contact the moderators whenever you need any support. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Shan,
Nice to see someone like you on board.Welcome to TAI.Do enlighten us with your wisdom.Has Emo been taken up by someone?
Regards,
Aneesh.

Last edited:
Welcome to TAI, Shan and looking forward your activity here. :)

All the best. [clap]

Hello Shanmuga,
Welcome to TAI. Have a pleasant stay here. Yes, even I was surprised when I joined TAI about the simplicity in registering.

Love to see you in other sections of this wonderful forum.
Waiting for your Verna experience too in coming days. Advance Congratulations for your New Car.

A very very warm welcome to TAI Shan!
I am elated to hear your achievements! Great Going!

If there are any automotive patents you want us to test in the future, please feel to reach us.

Have a nice stay here and look forward to your Verna ownership review.

Best Wishes
IR

Welcome Shan, it's great to see an automotive professional in TAI. No wonder you chose the gadget-rich Verna as your next purchase. I'm sure you have some more DIY gadgetry to embellish your car with.

Dear Shanmugasundaram,

Heartiest welcome to you and to your patents :biggrin: at The Automotive India!

Hope to know more about your inventions here through your threads.

Do visit the Announcements section and get acquainted with the rules and policies of posting on the Forum and feel free to contact the Moderators for any assistance that you may require.

All the best for the 15th patent and may there be many more to come[thumbsup]!!

Regards,
Sam

Shan, heartiest welcome to TAI family and glad to have you on board.
Congratulations on your patents and would be intresting to know more about them.
Have a pleasant stay and enjoy your stay.Do go through our rules and regulations section.
Wishing you many more success in future and further patents coming up.

Thread Starter #13
Thankyou all for a very warm welcome.

I got my new Verna 1.4 CRDI on 13-09-13 (I love two 13s on both sides [:D] ).

Will write an ownership review soon as there is no 1.4 CRDI ownership threads anywhere on the web.

I have driven around 35 KMs till now.

Regards
Shan

Top Bottom