Hello From Rover Montego Owner

Thread Starter #1
It has been 25 long years in Bangalore, India. Hence thought it would be, of importance, to post something on our car, since everyone, are now informed consumers and the days have since changed. From the simple days of the ambassador and the fiat.

Re: Never seen anything on the Rover Montego, in India!!

It has been 25 long years in Bangalore, India. Hence thought it would be, of importance, to post something on our car, since everyone, are now informed consumers and the days have since changed. From the simple days of the ambassador and the fiat.
Hi Eliyasingan, a warm welcome to TAI. Can you elaborate a little more about the above post please. What I understood from your post is you own a Rover Montego and you wonder why there are no discussions about it in any Indian auto forums. Am I right here[confused].

Please share the ownership review of your car with us, the fellow enthusiasts in this forum. Before that have a look at the forum protocol and you may please contact moderators in case you need any help here.

Thread Starter #3
Re: Never seen anything on the Rover Montego, in India!!

I guess, that would be my introductory post. Have posted an ownership thread aswell.

Kindly, excuse the grammer.

First car review, ever.
[glasses]

To me the car, has always been there, in excess of a decade.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Welcome abroad EliyaSingam

I was always curious to know about this car always never met anyone who owned the car,during my childhood had met the owner at a get together,guess the company was called Cipani group.

Are you the first owner of the car??

Top Bottom