Hello from rghmum

Thread Starter #1
Hello,

I'm RGH and based out of Mumbai. I currently own a Scorpio mHawk Vlx which is 3 months old and also own a Wagon R which is 7 years young now and run about 90k kms. I joined this forum in Jan 2011 but have not posted anything here. Just used the forum to decide on which car to buy and finally zeroed down on the Scorpio based on my needs.

This forum is a knowledgebase and am glad that I am part of this forum now. Look forward to be more active in the future and keep reading all the stuff here.

Thanks again,

RGH.

350Z

Core Team
RGH, Welcome to The Automotive India. We are glad to see you in some action finally and also nice to know that the posts here could help in finalizing your decision. I would request you to start an ownership thread of your Scorpio so that it can help the similar way to other future buyers. Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact us if you require any assistance. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to TAI RGH! There are many Scorpio owners around here , feel free to discuss with about your ride. Looking forward to your active participation from now.

Hi RGH, welcome to TAI and have a great stay out here!

And congrats on your new Scorpio! Wish you lakhs of happy miles and memories![thumbsup]

Hi RGH,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Nice to see yet another Mhawk owner on board. Do share your experiences with the beast in a separate thread. Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash

welcome to TAI rghmum! looking forward to your scorpio pics n review and have a great stay here!! [thumbsup]

Top Bottom