Hello From Raghuram

Thread Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
Just joined this forum to share driving experience with other TAI members. Presently using a Hyundai i10 1.2; will be switching to CIAZ Vxi + from 13th Dec 2014.

Welcome to The Automotive India radhuram and wish you have a pleasant stay here.
Congratulations on your Ciaz vxi+ seems the most demanded variant for ciaz.Looking forward to see your wheels and the ownership report.
Do go through the rules and regulations section.

Welcome to the Family Raghuram. wish you a happy and joyous ride ahead.congratulations on owning a CIAZ. do post some pics of your ride as well as ownership review.Yes as rightly said by VIJAY do go through the forum rules and regulations. [;)]

Thread Starter #4
Welcome to The Automotive India radhuram and wish you have a pleasant stay here.
Congratulations on your Ciaz vxi+ seems the most demanded variant for ciaz.Looking forward to see your wheels and the ownership report.
Do go through the rules and regulations section.
Thanks Vijay. I got the delivery of my car on 12th Dec. I will try to post some information after my trip to Agra which I will be commencing today.

Welcome to the Family Raghuram. wish you a happy and joyous ride ahead.congratulations on owning a CIAZ. do post some pics of your ride as well as ownership review.Yes as rightly said by VIJAY do go through the forum rules and regulations. [;)]
Thanks for your good wishes. As of now I have traveled very little to comment on the car. No doubt its a wonderful sedan. I will be making a trip to Agra today. I will post some comments thereafter.

Last edited by a moderator:
wish you have a great and a safe trip on your new car and looking forward to hear your experience about your ride.
Do click pictures of your new ride and share.

Top Bottom