Hello from Panama Rep. of Panama, Central America

Thread Starter #1
Hello guys,

I am from Panama Rep. of Panama, Central America. I was doing a search for the Ssangyong Rexton W and found this forum.

Hope to find users of this car to learn more about this car

Regards,

Isaac

350Z

Core Team
I am from Panama Rep. of Panama, Central America. I was doing a search for the Ssangyong Rexton W and found this forum.
¡Hola Amigo! I couldn’t be happier to see someone from Central America. I have some Tico buddies and their fun-loving nature is something that I truly admire. I’m sure that you’ll as much enjoy the colors of India through this platform. Please feel free to get in touch with the moderators should you require any forum related assistance. Salud! :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Turbo_boss,
Welcome aboard.When we hear two things come to mind,Panama Canal and Manuel Noriega.Its hard to find a Rexton user and get to know about it.But one person had bad experience with the vehicle.I can mail you the article if needed.
Regards,
Aneesh.

Thread Starter #5
But one person had bad experience with the vehicle. I can mail you the article if needed.
Regards, Aneesh.
Hello Draneeshpm, I am tyrying to PM you my e-mail but I dont have the PM Button yet. Maybe because I am a new member :-(

Can you post the info?

THX,

Isaac

Hi Turbo_boss,
Welcome aboard.When we hear two things come to mind,Panama Canal and Manuel Noriega.Its hard to find a Rexton user and get to know about it.But one person had bad experience with the vehicle.I can mail you the article if needed.
Regards, Aneesh.
Hello Anessh,

Belived or not, there was a time when Panama was only known only by Mr General Antonio Noriega[:D]

On does day when I was visiting other countries and people ask from were I am, I answer Panama.......... People look at mi like were the he... is that! So Then I mention Noriega and people say Aahhhh OK, I know were it is![lol]

Cheers,

Isaac

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Isaac

A very warm welcome to TAI.
Incidentally I TDed the Rexton RX7 automatic 2 days back.

Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation in the forum.

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom