Hello from Mahendra - A Tough Mahindra Lover and Collector.

Thanks for the reply
Wow am surprised to see that , I know overtime the color fades away specially the ones that were on the old cars , they didn't have much protection added on that.
I'd like you to get them Re-sprayed and get them restored to their original state.

I drive a 1996 Model Car, if you see it you will never believe its 16 year old car

You have had an impressive life, ever rising. I am sure it goes on same way. I feel happy when you say "technical boy" to me. I always had interest in automoiles, specially engine. And I ended up doing a job surrounded with engines and machineries. [:)]
Sir, we have to learn a lot from you. And your english is very good. Learning a new language after a certain age becomes very difficult. And you overcame that barrier. Respect for you, sir.

Thank you boy,since six months I have read about your car too.it is a good car with a good owner.
I keep only three cars with me here at my Noida home and they are Scorpio Auto and XUV for my family and Bolero zlx for me which my driver drive.
Will contact you for any help.Thank you for asking this.
Boy!!!

Oops.. its time to reveal my age.

Working as a Senior Manager in an Engineering company.

For the last 19 years with Multinational and Indian companies in Materials, Supply Chain, Procurement, Global Sourcing and Production Planning departments. I am at 40 now.

mahendraji, not all guys on the forum are boys, iam just 3years younger to you i will call you bhaiyya. welcome to the forum. the collection of yours is awesome. your hard working attitude is some thing more inspiring.please post few snaps of your vehicles.

Thread Starter #35
Mahender Sir

I wish you have a great time with this community. Please accept heartiest welcome from me, who is not much older than your kids.

More than anything, what I liked in you is your passion and commitment towards life.
Hats off to your Sir. You are an inspiration and some one to look forward to, not only for automotive related things but for life in general.

I would be keen to read your up coming posts.

....praveen
Thank you my very young friend.sharing some seconds with all of you give me real peace of mind.
Oh,if I am an inspiration for you all then it is my pleasure.I will feel myself lucky for that.

Thanks for the reply
Wow am surprised to see that , I know overtime the color fades away specially the ones that were on the old cars , they didn't have much protection added on that.
I'd like you to get them Re-sprayed and get them restored to their original state.

I drive a 1996 Model Car, if you see it you will never believe its 16 year old car
Welcome dear friend.
Now I will send all the cars and my tractor for colouring them again.
If your car is looking new that means you keep it with very much love.

You have had an impressive life, ever rising. I am sure it goes on same way. I feel happy when you say "technical boy" to me. I always had interest in automoiles, specially engine. And I ended up doing a job surrounded with engines and machineries. [:)]
Sir, we have to learn a lot from you. And your english is very good. Learning a new language after a certain age becomes very difficult. And you overcame that barrier. Respect for you, sir.
Oh my boy,I have read you many times and I am always impressed by reading the technical things you explain and it is very easy to understand also.
Yes it was difficult,but l did it for my children.I got a feel that it will be more difficult to face my children and there family if I am not upto date.My wife is also 10th class studied and for a happy life I thought that one of us must be upto date atleast.

Boy!!!

Oops.. its time to reveal my age.

Working as a Senior Manager in an Engineering company.

For the last 19 years with Multinational and Indian companies in Materials, Supply Chain, Procurement, Global Sourcing and Production Planning departments. I am at 40 now.
Then we are same age friends my brother.
We call senior engineers and managers as 'sahab ji' or 'sir'.So you are autosafari sahab.

mahendraji, not all guys on the forum are boys, iam just 3years younger to you i will call you bhaiyya. welcome to the forum. the collection of yours is awesome. your hard working attitude is some thing more inspiring.please post few snaps of your vehicles.
Yes you can call me bhaiyya too,we are of same age.
Hard working is needed to come out of hard living.And I did it for me and my family because if the wheat does not grind itself in chakki(I dont know english name,it can be grinder)then atta is not obtained.So i grinded my self to get good life.
I think i need to go to village tomorrow only and take photos for you all.

Welcome mahendra Ji

you are a amazing man - well atleast for me.

starting life from bare and to this level , i really wish to learn a LOT from you.

the courage and warrior thing inside you is amazing.

Mahindra cars are equally tough for your attitude. cheers.

Welcome to forum again , love to hear a lot from you..

Mahendra sir, warmest welcome to you in our Forum

It's great to have a Die hard Mahindra Fan and a Hardcore Bolero Lover in our forum.

Thread Starter #39
oh yea that you can say it is definitely my loved one :)

Please show us the pictures of your collection too
Yes boy,I think you have spend your money earned from very hard work on the car.Because most of the boys with the money of parents dont buy 16 years old cars and take care of the car.
Even my own son is also like that,he also want a new car every month.Only because we are strict,so he has to kill his desires.But then I fee those desires wrong.

ilango[speed thirst];173281 said:
Welcome mahendra Ji

you are a amazing man - well atleast for me.

starting life from bare and to this level , i really wish to learn a LOT from you.

the courage and warrior thing inside you is amazing.

Mahindra cars are equally tough for your attitude. cheers.

Welcome to forum again , love to hear a lot from you..
Oh thank you boy,in last six month I have not read you,but i think somewhere i read you giving a very technical advise.So you look like a skilled boy.
Keep it up boy,now a days if you want to earn a lot,then you can do it by your skill,not your education and job only.
Always remember that skill first dont give very much but at last it is the skill only which wins over every thing.

Mahendra sir, warmest welcome to you in our Forum

It's great to have a Die hard Mahindra Fan and a Hardcore Bolero Lover in our forum.
Oh,thank you boy.I have real a lot of articles posted by you.Many new news are read on your articles only boy.Keep up your discovering streak.

@Chaudhary ji:
So when you are going to your village and get some good pics of the collection.

Let me reach Meerut once and then see I'll find your village within 48 hours of me reachign Meerut.

Thread Starter #41
Will go to village next month only in first week.

Yes,reach your home and visit my village,I will talk to my family there and will ask them to give you even drives too.

Hi Mr. Mahendra,
It's really cool to know that you're a die-hard fan of M&Ms. And what a collection you've got in your yard!
Cheers!

Thank you boy.
You must say thank you to me also for calling you 'boy' because this make you happy.
In my views we all are boys only,yes age is different,but I am sure we are not girls and hence we are boys,some are old boys and some are new.But heart is always jawaan.

I liked your Dark knight,but is not able to find it easily.It was the story which brought me to the forum,with you people.With great boys and different thinkers like you boys.
Absolutely thank you sir!

The Dark Knight resides here :- http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-dark-knight-buying-ownership-experience.html

I havent updated for a couple of weeks , but promise to do that shortly.

Thread Starter #45
Oh,Iron rock boy just seen the new photos of your car.They were looking very very good.You are lucky to own a black car and you have written everything very nicely too.

Codename boy,after seeing your car I called my son and asked him if i have ver seen this car and he showed me a movie in which one same looking silver car was seen leaving some white smoke from bonnet.Can your car also do this?
Boy,my wishes are with you,keep up your hard work,it always pays.I wish all your dreams come true.
If I ever get a chance to come to australia then i will have a wish to touch and sit in your car,even my son also became mad on seeing your car.In fact i too thought how 340 may feel.I am sure you are very responsible guy that you are keeping such a fas car safe and dont collide it anywhere.

Top Bottom