Hello from Mahendra - A Tough Mahindra Lover and Collector.

Hello Mr. Mahendra,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to have a M&M loyalist onboard.

Do post a brief ownership log of your cars. A special request to you, do post a picture of the complete fleet.

Cheers.

REALLY REALLY IMPRESSIVE. Even I am a Mahindra fan but I have never collected cars like you have. Even I dream of meeting Pawan Goenka sir.

Good to see one more Mahindra loyalist on board. Looking forward to all your posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #18
Boys thank you for this response.
I want to give answers to all of you but i dont know how to reply all of you in one post only and remembering the questions is not easy.
So someone please tell me the steps.

Select the post you want to reply by pressing the "MQ" button on the lower right hand side of the posts (in between "Quote" and "QR"). Then when you have selected all the posts, click "Quote" and reply.

1.JPG
Click on this button and the button will become red after one second,same way click on the button of every post one by one which you want to answer.
After that at the end click on the 'QUOTE' button which is on the left side.
A new window will open,there you will find all the posts and can answer all of them by typing after the [/QUOTE] written at the end of the post.

I hope this helps.

350Z

Core Team
Thread Starter #23
Eh,Iron Rock part II,he too says same 'pre-matured' guy.
BTW,how you managed to hold on for 6 months?It would have turned really tough to just read the posts.Right?
Dunno why,but I have a gut feeling that I know you somewhere,either because of your collection or because of your work but I am unable to recall it.Your work is like ours,your collection is great and your village is also about 30 kms away from my house..eh,I am confused!!![confused]

Welcoming is my right and guiding is my duty.Both done.

That's personal choice,we are like opposite poles,you are a serial M&M lover and I am on the another side of the earth.

Same here,I too find the Bolero the best Mahindra ever made.In fact I am a fan of its butch looks.
Oh boy,the photo you shared helped a lot.Thanks again.
Maybe we have even meet each other but I am also not able to find when.I am also confused with you..

Dear Chaudhary ji,

Welcome to TAI

Its a great introduction.

Please post a picture of your Mahindra fleet here itself. That will be like an icing on a cake to this interesting thread.

Don't worry about your English. We are able to understand what you are trying to communicate.

Further, if it can be of any help to you in English, I am glad to assist. PM me whenever required.

We are all learning here and posting messages regularly can improve our communication skills
Thank you boy,since six months I have read about your car too.it is a good car with a good owner.
I keep only three cars with me here at my Noida home and they are Scorpio Auto and XUV for my family and Bolero zlx for me which my driver drive.
Will contact you for any help.Thank you for asking this.

Hello and welcome to Mahendraji. That's a really long convoy of Mahindra SUV's that you own[:)]. We would love to see the pictures of all your rides and there is no doubt that all the cars are in top notch condition. And Have a pleasant stay here.
The cars which I feel have became old are sent to my village home where they are used and parked at a big land.
I will ask my son or will myself call a photographer when I go to village to take the photos of the complete group of cars.

Hi Ji Welcome to our forum, be a part of mahi group,. i am a small boy compare with you
Thank you boy,no one is small or big.We all are equal and we all are automobile fans.

Welcome to the forum Mahendra sir ji

your english is pretty good mate, and good to see hard work paying you back
Mahindra is a good company indeed and I do respect the fact that it actually motivated you in one way or the other.

You got some really nice collection of vehicles. I am eager to see all of them and I won't be surprised if they are still in showroom condition
Thank you boy,it was really hard those days.But I and my Mahindra never let down each other.
Cars are not in showroom condition.
The commander has lost its colour,tractor has also lost its colour.But will soon send them for maintaining them.

Thread Starter #24
@Mahendra:
Why Verito and Xylo are missing from your fleet?I think they are also Mahindras.

Secondly:
There are a lot of contractors and builders known to me residing in Noida,Gurgaon etc who have earned a lot of money but they never learnt English,why you felt the urge to learn English language?
Boy,I wanted to buy a verito but my family said they need a Honda City.At last I bought them a Scorpio Auto and after that one XUV.
I will be owning a xylo also after some days.I own xylo before one year but it was ended in an accident and again the car saved me because I came out safe from the car after it fell in a ditch near the road.

I would have not learned english but when I came to Ghaziabad I wanted to give the admission of my children in a famous school.That school took our interview and rejected our children because I and my wife both did not know english.
I asked the principal that if the parents can't speak english then this way there children also have no right to speak english?And argued with her.
Then they took the admission of my children in the case that if my children don't score good in exams then they will cancel the admission of my children.But I arranged tutions and become very strict at home and my children passed with good marks.
In the parents meeting all the parents talked in english only I talked in hindi,so i got feeling that I must also know english to keep my children not feel inferior and then learnt english from a english teacher here.
But as everything works well at an age,so I never got that command on language but can understand it completely.

Hello Mr. Mahendra,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to have a M&M loyalist onboard.

Do post a brief ownership log of your cars. A special request to you, do post a picture of the complete fleet.

Cheers.
Thank you boy,yes i will post a picture too.Give me sometime.
REALLY REALLY IMPRESSIVE. Even I am a Mahindra fan but I have never collected cars like you have. Even I dream of meeting Pawan Goenka sir.

Good to see one more Mahindra loyalist on board. Looking forward to all your posts.
Thank you boy,I have read about your car punto,I think you call it pintu.
Good name,good and lucky car to get owner like you.
I do not know very much about the cars but just travel in them.Will look forward to learn technical things from you boys.

Thank you boys for such a warm welcome.
I was a visitor to the site for last six months,I came on this site one day when i just typed in google the dark knight and found a review of a car called dark knight by its owner.I think the boy was Iron Rock,it was a good review and from that time I am a regular visitor to the site.
Mahendra Sir, Firstly a very warm welcome on TAI, I am humbled you liked my review, thanks for your gratitude. And even more elated(never felt this better recently) you called me a 'boy' [:)]

Inspirational to have you on the forum, Ill look forward personally to learn from you.

Hi Welcome to TAI, that was a great review on your own life and your connection between Mahindra, Really appreciate your hard work and did you say your English is bad?
Never my friend, we just need a medium to communicate, the topic and subject matters which you have more in you.

i am goign to buy 4 Mahindra Navistar trucks too for our business.
And i want to see the ownership reviews on those too, You see i am interested more in these and on my avatar which you own[:)].

Would like to know your experiences with the legacy of Mahindra Products you own. Wish you best luck in your business with trucks.
Do share some of your ownership experiences

Oh boy,the photo you shared helped a lot.Thanks again.
Maybe we have even meet each other but I am also not able to find when.I am also confused with you..
Welcome ji welcome,happy to help..any time any day!![:D]
Let me think it,maybe in any community functions.Like Jaat mahasabha or Arya Samaj ones.

Mahendra Sir, Firstly a very warm welcome on TAI, I am humbled you liked my review, thanks for your gratitude. And even more elated(never felt this better recently) you called me a 'boy' [:)]
Sirji,yeh kya kar diya(Sirji,what you did?).Now he is elated.
Arrey this guy is a 'married'[lol] guy and his words give a gut feeling that he is not newly married.
BTW,Iron rock buddy,I too liked that review.Let me add a proof to it..

Inspirational to have you on the forum, Ill look forward personally to learn from you.
+1000,I am also inspired to see a person collecting cars at this age!!

Thread Starter #29
Mahendra Sir, Firstly a very warm welcome on TAI, I am humbled you liked my review, thanks for your gratitude. And even more elated(never felt this better recently) you called me a 'boy'
Thank you boy.
You must say thank you to me also for calling you 'boy' because this make you happy.
In my views we all are boys only,yes age is different,but I am sure we are not girls and hence we are boys,some are old boys and some are new.But heart is always jawaan.

I liked your Dark knight,but is not able to find it easily.It was the story which brought me to the forum,with you people.With great boys and different thinkers like you boys.

Hi Welcome to TAI, that was a great review on your own life and your connection between Mahindra, Really appreciate your hard work and did you say your English is bad?
Never my friend, we just need a medium to communicate, the topic and subject matters which you have more in you.

And i want to see the ownership reviews on those too, You see i am interested more in these and on my avatar which you own[:)].
Oh,thank you boy.I wish you all earn hundred times more money than me.And own all the cars you like in the world.
Now I am also in confidence while writing because you all will help me write well and good.
Navistars will come in next financial quarter in september.

Would like to know your experiences with the legacy of Mahindra Products you own. Wish you best luck in your business with trucks.
Do share some of your ownership experiences
Will write them all for you boys,just give me some time.

Welcome ji welcome,happy to help..any time any day!![:D]
Let me think it,maybe in any community functions.Like Jaat mahasabha or Arya Samaj ones.

Sirji,yeh kya kar diya(Sirji,what you did?).Now he is elated.
Arrey this guy is a 'married'[lol] guy and his words give a gut feeling that he is not newly married.
BTW,Iron rock buddy,I too liked that review.Let me add a proof to it..

+1000,I am also inspired to see a person collecting cars at this age!!
Maybe,next time will look ahead to meet you in those meets.

Haha,it looks like you are a fan of Iron Rock because in the last post too you said me Iron Rock II.

Oh,if I inspire you boys,then that is my pleasure.

Mahender Sir

I wish you have a great time with this community. Please accept heartiest welcome from me, who is not much older than your kids.

More than anything, what I liked in you is your passion and commitment towards life.
Hats off to your Sir. You are an inspiration and some one to look forward to, not only for automotive related things but for life in general.

I would be keen to read your up coming posts.

....praveen

Top Bottom