Hello from Mahendra - A Tough Mahindra Lover and Collector.

Thread Starter #1
Forum managers please bear my english because I am not very good with the language.So,boys,please co-operate with me and help me explain everything more good way.

Hello everybody.
My name is Mahendra Singh Rana(46) and belong to the Jaat community.So,my real name becomes Ch.Mahendra Singh Rana and is known by the name Mahandar or Chaudhary ji in my neighbor and known people.

In terms of education I am a village belonging guy from a small place called Mawana near Meerut district,this made me study only intermediate.
Today I live in Noida and have my own builder and contractorship work.
My construction company is known as MnM constructions and we make flats and some small group housing projects.

My family has my wife and two children who were born together or twins,one is daughter named Sakshi and a son named Sakshya.
and my favorite hobby is spending free time with my family and show them all the things we were not able to see at our times.

The vehicles I own today is a good number.
I started my work with a Mahindra Tractor I bought by selling a big part of our land 19 years before today and from that day I never looked back.I have the tractor today also and the vehicles I earned from this tractor are:-
First was a 10 seater Mahindra Commander,Mahindra Bolero slx,Mahindra Bolero Zlx,Mahindra Scorpio slx,Mahindra scorpio automatic,Mahindra Bolero Invader,Mahindra Legend,Mahindra Thar CRDe and last is a Mahindra XUV 500 W6.It was the first XUV in Noida.

No vehicle was ever sold by me and all are now with me only.I have met even Pawan Goenka also when he came to Noida and after meeting him only i named my company MnM(Mahendra n Mahindra) constructions.

I collected all these cars only because one day some Mahindra boys said me that I must be called Mahindra man because I have bought 3 Mahindras and have all of them.After that day I thought of collecting all the Mahindra cars only.

Even my children too have two mahindra rodeos and soon i am goign to buy 4 Mahindra Navistar trucks too for our business.

When anyone asks me why only Mahindra,then I happily say MAHINDRA KA BHAROSA AUR MAJBOOTI aur kahin nahi.
What today I am,I owe it to Mahindra and will buy only mahindra cars in my life,my upliftment was statrted with a Mahindra tractor,so I have a special respect for Mahindra.

Re: Hello from Mahendra-A tough Mahindra lover and collector.

Welcome aboard Mahendra..
You have really got a long long list of cars and amazingly all of them are Mahindras.

BTW,have you tried any other brand?Like Skoda,Toyota,Ford etc etc.

Still,hats off to your faith on Mahindra.

Question:Which is your favorite Mahindra out of these all?

I mistook you with a long lost friend Mahendra Singh Rajawat. Anyways, Nice to see you on TAI. I like the way you respect our own Indian Mahindra n Mahindra. we would like to know more about your Mahindra family.

Hello Mahendraji, good to have you on board.

Welcome to TAI.

Probably you are the only person to own all of them apart from Anand Mahindra.

Would like to know your experiences with the legacy of Mahindra Products you own.

Wish you best luck in your business with trucks.

Do share some of your ownership experiences.

Btw i have only one Car its Scorpio-Vlx.[:)]

350Z

Core Team
My name is Mahendra Singh Rana(46) and belong to the Jaat community.So,my real name becomes Ch.Mahendra Singh Rana and is known by the name Mahandar or Chaudhary ji in my neighbor and known people.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Mr.Mahendra. Looking at the name, it seems you were born to own Mahindras. :smile: It’s my pleasure to welcome a member in this family who is enthusiastic about automobiles as much as we are and has some really high spirits in mind.

I started my work with a Mahindra Tractor I bought by selling a big part of our land 19 years before today and from that day I never looked back.I have the tractor today also and the vehicles I earned from this tractor are:- First was a 10 seater Mahindra Commander,Mahindra Bolero slx,Mahindra Bolero Zlx,Mahindra Scorpio slx,Mahindra scorpio automatic,Mahindra Bolero Invader,Mahindra Legend,Mahindra Thar CRDe and last is a Mahindra XUV 500 W6.It was the first XUV in Noida.
Great collection. I would love to see the photographs of your fleet of Mahindra vehicles. Probably an ownership review as well (Particularly interested in Thar).

I have met even Pawan Goenka also when he came to Noida and after meeting him only i named my company MnM (Mahendra n Mahindra) constructions.
Just curious, didn’t you had a legal issue in similar trademarking of the company? (Mahindra & Mahindra / Mahendra & Mahindra).

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
Thank you boys for such a warm welcome.
I was a visitor to the site for last six months,I came on this site one day when i just typed in google the dark knight and found a review of a car called dark knight by its owner.I think the boy was Iron Rock,it was a good review and from that time I am a regular visitor to the site.Many time I got the feel to write on the site but was quite hesitated because my english is not very much strong so I was frightened to join here,but you boys have helped me open up.I hope managers will not find any problem with my english.

It looks like i am one of the most aged members of the group,so I have to be even more responsible while writing because it gives the impression of a generation to another.

Vipul,son you are at the age of my own children only(i found your age 19 in your account)they also like the cars of other brands.I am reading you for last six months and really like your writing and the energy you have.But you act pre-matured 60% time,be calm and then enjoy the site,the world and the drive.
Ok,now thank you for the warm welcome and help you offered on my first post.
I have tried other brands too,but at last I came to mahindra only.'Subah ka bhoola shaam ko ghar aa jaana'.

My favourite mahindra car is Bolero slx and Bolero Invader.Scorpio and XUV have let me down one time but my bolero never.Its very strong and very much believable too

Nozzlering,you are a technical boy and I do not know much like you.
Now I am searching for a petrol jeep classic and an armada grand to complete the family.

Mukesh,boy..I know very less about you,but you are a matured boy.
I had very good experience with Mahindra cars,my commander has driven over 2 lakh kilometers and is still good.
I have said "Its the Mahindra which has brought me from dirt to crown",so experience with every mahindra was good only.Best was the Bolero,I can take this car anywhere without any thoughts.
Scorpio vlx is a good car,i own slx.

350Z,is your real name vibhor?
I liked the car of your.
Yes,I was born to own Mahindras only and will own only mahindras till my death.

My cars are parked at my village home because property is very high rate in noida near my house so I send them back home in our house.
Will get a good photographer or my son and take the pictures of the cars with me and will send them to you.

One line ownership experience is:-
Tractor:Very believable and still serves me.It is my lucky charm.
Commander:Very strong and long lasting car.
Bolero:Good and less comfortable car but is very strong.
Bolero invader:Small bolero and has good pickup and drives good.
Scorpio:Good and comfortable,but I like bolero.
XUV:it does not sound like mahindra car and it does not have the same strongness also.So i didn't liked it.Majbooti kam hai is gaadi me.

Bolero is the best mahindra ever made.

MnM is the name of company not Mahender n Mahindra,this full name is in my mind.And I named the company MnM only,also my wife's name also starts with M so.

My own story was like this:
We were farmer with less land(only 8 bighas or 6400 sq yards)and i studied till 5th in a village school where BTC teachers beat the children for teaching them.After that I passed my inter from janta school of UP board and searched for job.
Then I got married and then I learned driving tractor and bought my mahindra tractor and used it for hauling soil,bricks,sand etc and for ploughing the lands of other people on rent using teelers,herrows,Razors etc.
Soon I had one more tractor and after that one more.
Now i bought my second hand car mahindra commander from delhi and startted driving it as a taxi between my village and meerut.After that we collected some money and went to Ghaziabad with our 4 tractors and a jeep.There we got various contracts and works and soon I became a builder.
So this way I owe it to a mahindra tractor for what I am today.

Hello sir it tells a lot about your experience, which we admire.

You gave a walkthrough of your experiences.

Your english is good too.

hello sir.
we had a m& M armada which we sold off and now we own a scorpio SLE [:)]

have delightful stay over TAI.

350Z

Core Team
Many time I got the feel to write on the site but was quite hesitated because my english is not very much strong so I was frightened to join here,but you boys have helped me open up.I hope managers will not find any problem with my english.
Your posts are readable enough and that’s what matters. Language is just a medium to communicate; it can never be a main reason to separate like-minded people. :smile:

350Z,is your real name vibhor? I liked the car of your.
Yes, I’m Vibhor. Thanks for the compliment.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Vipul,son you are at the age of my own children only(i found your age 19 in your account)they also like the cars of other brands.I am reading you for last six months and really like your writing and the energy you have.But you act pre-matured 60% time,be calm and then enjoy the site,the world and the drive.
Eh,Iron Rock part II,he too says same 'pre-matured' guy.
BTW,how you managed to hold on for 6 months?It would have turned really tough to just read the posts.Right?
Dunno why,but I have a gut feeling that I know you somewhere,either because of your collection or because of your work but I am unable to recall it.Your work is like ours,your collection is great and your village is also about 30 kms away from my house..eh,I am confused!!![confused]

Ok,now thank you for the warm welcome and help you offered on my first post.
Welcoming is my right and guiding is my duty.Both done.

I have tried other brands too,but at last I came to mahindra only.'Subah ka bhoola shaam ko ghar aa jaana'.
That's personal choice,we are like opposite poles,you are a serial M&M lover and I am on the another side of the earth.

My favourite mahindra car is Bolero slx and Bolero Invader.Scorpio and XUV have let me down one time but my bolero never.Its very strong and very much believable too
Same here,I too find the Bolero the best Mahindra ever made.In fact I am a fan of its butch looks.

Dear Chaudhary ji,

Welcome to TAI

Its a great introduction.

Please post a picture of your Mahindra fleet here itself. That will be like an icing on a cake to this interesting thread.

Don't worry about your English. We are able to understand what you are trying to communicate.

Further, if it can be of any help to you in English, I am glad to assist. PM me whenever required.

We are all learning here and posting messages regularly can improve our communication skills

Hello and welcome to Mahendraji. That's a really long convoy of Mahindra SUV's that you own[:)]. We would love to see the pictures of all your rides and there is no doubt that all the cars are in top notch condition. And Have a pleasant stay here.

Welcome to the forum Mahendra sir ji

your english is pretty good mate, and good to see hard work paying you back
Mahindra is a good company indeed and I do respect the fact that it actually motivated you in one way or the other.

You got some really nice collection of vehicles. I am eager to see all of them and I won't be surprised if they are still in showroom condition

@Mahendra:
Why Verito and Xylo are missing from your fleet?I think they are also Mahindras.

Secondly:
There are a lot of contractors and builders known to me residing in Noida,Gurgaon etc who have earned a lot of money but they never learnt English,why you felt the urge to learn English language?

Top Bottom