Hello from LaTour

Thread Starter #16
Welcoime to TAI LaTour and congrats for your new Punto, another member joins the Punter's club in TAI, we expect you to give an ownership report of your Punto, (Zen if you like)

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.[:)]
Thank you Vishwas. Looking forward to get my Punto on the 21st June, Thursday (hopefully). Well! As I'd mentioned earlier, as long as I owned the Zen, I wasn't an auto guy. I didn't learn A,B,C of motoring for the past 12 years :(. Whenever my friends used to talk about their ikons having aluminium roka engine, about C class, E class and about 800s and toyotas, I wasn't least bothered. I would just say, "Oh! OK!". Only when I started hunting for diesel hatch, I started reading the TD reviews, owenership reviews, etc. These are the eye-openers for me. Actually, I wasn't even looking for a diesel hatch but Linea MJD Emotion was my first choice. (More on the ownership thread please :) ). So, to make it short, I'm not at all equipped to write an ownership review on my Zen, as I don't remember all the things happened along that time period, like what these ownership threads are explaining. Also, I don't have any quality pictures of my zen (oh! it's not mine anymore) to post them on the thread. What a shame! Shame on you LaTour! :( [frustration]

Welcome to The Automotive India, LaTour. Congrats for booking Punto. I would look forward to an ownership review soon. Have a pleasant experience on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thank you 350Z. Definitely, the ownership review will be published in the very near future.

Last edited:
Thank you Vishwas. Looking forward to get my Punto on the 21st June, Thursday (hopefully). Well! As I'd mentioned earlier, as long as I owned the Zen, I wasn't an auto guy. I didn't learn A,B,C of motoring for the past 12 years :(. Whenever...
...I don't have any quality pictures of my zen (oh! it's not mine anymore) to post them on the thread. What a shame! Shame on you LaTour! :( [frustration]
Hey it's okay, at least we can now see the initial ownership of your Punto[;)]
Now you have joined the forum, you will get know things much better and we also like to have your active participation in the other threads too.

Thread Starter #18
Yes Vishwas! It's altogether a new ball game to me. I've started learning - in depth - about clutches (basics, isn't it?), petrol vs diesel, MJD vs TDi vs K9K vs petrols, ABS & EBD & Traction control, Alloys vs steel, oils & filters, etc., by going through different threads here and in other places. I may or may not become an expert like you gurus out there. However, I will, for sure, start enjoying my car (and others too) with appreciation. You guys out there running such forums are really doing a great job! Thanks!
Cheers!

Yes Vishwas! It's altogether a new ball game to me. I've started learning - in depth - about clutches (basics, isn't it?), petrol vs diesel, MJD vs TDi vs K9K vs petrols, ABS & EBD & Traction control, Alloys vs steel, oils & filters, etc., by going through different threads here and in other places. I may or may not become an expert like you gurus out there. However, I will, for sure, start enjoying my car (and others too) with appreciation. You guys out there running such forums are really doing a great job! Thanks!
Cheers!
No worries mate, one year ago I was knowing nothing about the cars. All I was a bike guy. But today I know many things about cars, and yes credit goes to internet and more to TAI, where I learnt lotz of things.[clap][:D]

Top Bottom