Hello from Jharkhand

Thread Starter #1
Saw this intro thread now .Earlier used to think this was for some site intro and its functionality.:)turns out i am quite wrong.

Anyway i am Misbah Ahmed from Jamshedpur(Tata), 17 years of age[Birth year wrong in profile will change it], studying in +2 in Carmel Junior College, an ICSE school. Have had a very turbulent childhood, with family problems, financial problems and over that the sick education system. Lost 3 family members in the last decade 1 old and 2 young. My dad was a lecturer in a college. But he never liked his job. When i was in Std. 1 he left his job. He wanted to start in the construction line. He took some money from his brother and started taking small jobs. Slowly but steadily he was able to earn about 22000 per month. But the my maternal grandfather died and the onus of getting my mother's sisters' married fell on him. So there all savings went again. But then again, unfortunately my newly married aunt's husband died. She was married again, this time money taken from a close friend. And over that my academic career was also not looking good because i was completely disinterested in the standard curriculum of our boards. Only maths and physics seemed interesting. But things have changed a lot now. In 2004, my uncle got some long pending arrear money( he was S.P in Punjab, there was some case going on for 7 years). He gave it all to Dad. With that there was no looking back. We got a dumper and ran it in Tata Steel company. Since then we have only advanced.
We have mining<keonjhar & noamundi coal and iron mines>, transportation<14 buses on long routes 700km Tata-Patna & Tata-Siwan plus 26 CV's for construction>, and building itself. All due due to Allah's grace. Without him nothing could have happened. Now enough about others. I am now incharge of the construction part of the business, because thats the easiest of all to manage:-) Dad supervises me though, it makes his work much easier. School is attended only 2 out of 6 days because i am out of town most of the time. Studies are going great since i only study interesting subjects now ENG, PCM, and computer. No social rubbish etc. Always have loved physics and maths.

Now about the automotive-mania in me. I have always loved cars. Broken every toy given to me to take that 9V motor out and drive a fan rotor and LED lights. In our earlier Scorpio, used to stay at the service centre during the servicing time just watching the guys. And i tried to remember every Safari/Scorpio number i saw. The thirst continues. Please bear with me for bad quality of posts or threads. After all i am still a novice. Leaving my automobile history for ownership review threads. Ok Ok Ok enough ranting now. Thank you for your patience. Signing off for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello searchingheaven,

A very warm Welcome to The Automotive India. You have opened your heart in your post. At your age, the job you are doing for your business is definitely worth appreciation. Best of luck for your studies.

I am sure you are already enjoying your stay. In case you need any assistance feel free to contact us.

Cheers,
Akash

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Misbah. Nice reading your introduction, it is really touching. Keep working hard and success will not be any far from you. Your posts have been quite helpful and informative up till now, we look forward for the continued participation with same spirit in future. Do let us know if you require any assistance. Have a pleasant stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
Thank you, Akash and 350Z sir, for giving me such a warm welcome. I have contacted you regarding the CV section and your response was too quick, great feedback system. And regarding studies, yes i am working hard. Now exams are over so feeling a bit relaxed. BTW, i have a query here? Who are the good physics and maths experts in our forum? Will anybody please name them?

Welcome to The Automotive India again ;) . You never made me realize that you are new to forum . I would say you write very well even better then me :tongue: . I was Non-medical in 12th but later my love toward computer had grown so much that i studied BSC(it)+GNIIT+Network instead of doing BTech which my father wanted me to do . Now i am also helping my father in their business .

350Z

Core Team
Thank you, Akash and 350Z sir, for giving me such a warm welcome. I have contacted you regarding the CV section and your response was too quick, great feedback system. And regarding studies, yes i am working hard. Now exams are over so feeling a bit relaxed.
Hey thanks. And I don't think that you need to call us sir. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #7
Welcome to The Automotive India again ;) . You never made me realize that you are new to forum . I would say you write very well even better then me :tongue: . I was Non-medical in 12th but later my love toward computer had grown so much that i studied BSC(it)+GNIIT+Network instead of doing BTech which my father wanted me to do . Now i am also helping my father in their business .
Thank you for your warm welcome. About the writing part, let me inform you that it was your Safari's review that prompted me to join and start writing[smile]

hello searchingheaven!! welcome to TAI and hope you are already enjoying your stay!! [glasses]

Hello Misbah welcome to TAI , your posts have been good till now , keep up the good work and hope you will remain active always.

And BTW i am also a Civil engineer doing my Post-graduate currently now , my dad is also a Civil engineer.

Thread Starter #12
Hello Misbah welcome to TAI , your posts have been good till now , keep up the good work and hope you will remain active always.

And BTW i am also a Civil engineer doing my Post-graduate currently now , my dad is also a Civil engineer.
Thanks for your replies. I will try to be active as much as i can but still you have to understand that i am a student and since i am in plus 2 i have to concentrate a LOT in studies. Nowadays exams are just over so i can afford to be active a lot, but not after that. I will post but not more than 2 or 3 per day.Also it is good to see that you have followed in your father's footsteps. Most people do not want to follow their father's profession, citing various reasons.

Top Bottom