Hello from Jeepmaniac

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

i am Sanmaya Kumar Mishra. i am a maniac about jeep,jeep and only jeep. and crazy about the 4x4 drive, i have a collection of jeep photographs which i have collected from different sites and places. i have dream to build a jeep by my own (i mean with the help of a mechanic).
today i joined the forum and TAI, i found this is my destination and from where i would get good knowledge and information about my passion.

thanks to you all in advance for your greate help and knowledge about automotive which will help me to imbibe some in me.

350Z

Core Team
Nice to see a true-blue Jeeper on our forum. Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Sanmay. Let's hope that your dream will come true soon to build up a custom Jeep. Do check out our 4x4 section in meanwhile. Looking forward to your active participation, in that one, especially. Feel free to contact for any other assistance. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome jeeper .

jeeps are wonderfull machine . they ignite the mechanic's in all of us.

keep jeeping , cheers , i too wanted to own a jeep for a very long time. hope i buy one very soon.

welcome again..
cheers!

Welcome Mr. Jeep...
Its really great to handle 4x4... Mahindra jeep-a desi hummer,

[thumbsup] Keep it up and good luck to make your dream come true !!!

Welcome Sanmaya Kumar,

Jeep can go anywhere as we like, congrats for constructing your own jeep.[thumbsup]

Share all your ideas & pics about your own jeep.

Have a pleasant stay with us at TAI.[:)]

Hello JEEPMANIAC..
Welcome to TAI.
So you are a Jeeper,as we say "A jeeper is a different breed of enthusiasts who loves to be closer to nature than others"...AM I RIGHT?
Well,wishing you all the best for your restoration/building a Jeep dream.

Welcome aboard Sanmaya. Wow ! A true jeep fan. That is really great to note. I am sure you will be able to build one for you for sure. Besides jeep what all automobile(s) you own or planning to own.

Have a pleasant stay at TAI and do let us know if you need any support.

Thread Starter #11
hi all,

thanks a lot for your warm welcome to the forum. i am glad and now very much confident that my dream will come true soon.

@jeepmaniac, all the best in your effort of building a jeep.
i still remember the roar of the MM540 when it raced in the hair=pin bends of Idukki, kerala (hilly area).
In my old office they had an old 4x4 MM540 but they auctioned it @~30K with 4x4 connecting rod! The old driver who used to drive it bought it. spent about 30k on it, only basic repair.
I could have bought it, but to make the car in a good shape 1L to 1.2 L was the ~estimate i got. (to make it to my standard). that's why i did not go for it. at that time i was soewhat tight.

please share all your ideas here so that we all can enjoy you building a jeep.
Have you seen this movie?
The Autobiography of a Jeep - YouTube

i have watched this many times! i have the original video with me. this is just from youtube

Thread Starter #14
hi umang,

yes dude i have drive one which was with my fathers when he was in OFDC. an mahendra CJ series. but it was 4x2 drive. from when i thought i should have like that one. i am obsessed with.

Top Bottom