Hello From Hyderabad

Thread Starter #1
Hi

I am Abhijeet from Hyderabad. I have been a visitor on this forum for a long time, and now wish to be a part of this very knowledgeable forum.

My hobbies - Foremost is traveling (all possible modes - rail, cars, bus, ship, air, walk, cycle). In particular I am very fond of cars and railways.
I own a very well maintained Wagonr since last 10 years. It is serving me very well and I plan to continue using it.
But now with a growing family I wish to buy a bigger car purely for long distance travel. I hope to start a thread on buying/shortlisting process for my new car and would like to hear from the members.

Finally, a big thank you for including me in this forum.

-Abhijeet

A very warm welcome to The Automotive India Abhijeet. Hope you have a pleasant stay over here.

Wow 10 long years, we would love to hear on your long term ownership experience with your Wagon-R. Do plan to start a thread on her.

Please visit the Announcements section and get familiar with the forum rules. Do get in touch with the moderators if there may a need be. We look forward to your active participation here.

Regards
GM88

Hi

I am Abhijeet from Hyderabad. I have been a visitor on this forum for a long time, and now wish to be a part of this very knowledgeable forum.

My hobbies - Foremost is traveling (all possible modes - rail, cars, bus, ship, air, walk, cycle). In particular I am very fond of cars and railways.
I own a very well maintained Wagonr since last 10 years. It is serving me very well and I plan to continue using it.
But now with a growing family I wish to buy a bigger car purely for long distance travel. I hope to start a thread on buying/shortlisting process for my new car and would like to hear from the members.

Finally, a big thank you for including me in this forum.

-Abhijeet

Welcome Abhijeet, I am sure you will get a good advise on your new purchase from TAI [:D]

Top Bottom