Hello From Dubai

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys, First of all to introduce myself, I am a automobile enthusiastic and love reading Threads and ownership reviews no matter what vehicle make / type. I am basically from Mangalore, currently working in UAE.
Ive had passion for vehicles from my school days and whenever get to see new vehicles will make it a point to get information on the same. The place near to where I stay back in Mangalore had a Bus Body building workshop and garage and I still have memories spending a lot of my free time over there [:D] .
Well to come to the topic, I had been inspired by the Maruti 800 my friend had got for a very good price. I must say it is almost a maintenance free car. We've had a lot of trips in this small work horse without any major issues.
Then the bug in me started biting me to get my hands on a 800 too.
I tried a lot of dealers in and around my place, although of no use as some cars had a lot of work to be done, some of them were good although out of my budget and some were just not worth it.
Finally started looking on websites and found a 800 in Bangalore, Looked neat in and out, Spoke to the owner and fixed up to meet.

Congratulations Zuki on your purchase. Take the car to your trusted mechanic and get it checked thoroughly and you will be a relieved man. It's a trusted old war horse, however, lot of things have improved in hatch back segment currently. 800 should serve you well, if taken proper care. Happy motoring.

Hi Guys, First of all to introduce myself, I am a automobile enthusiastic and love reading Threads and ownership reviews no matter what vehicle make / type. I am basically from Mangalore, currently working in UAE.
Welcome to TAI. Best wishes from the nearest country. Did you visit the recent Boat Show?

Thread Starter #5
Congratulations Zuki on your purchase. Take the car to your trusted mechanic and get it checked thoroughly and you will be a relieved man. It's a trusted old war horse, however, lot of things have improved in hatch back segment currently. 800 should serve you well, if taken proper care. Happy motoring.
Thank you Mora. This purchase was done back in 2013. The car is perfectly well. Have just done some minor repairs. It has been repainted to a different colour too.

Thank you Mora. This purchase was done back in 2013. The car is perfectly well. Have just done some minor repairs. It has been repainted to a different colour too.
Thank you Mathew. The last show I had been to was the power boat racing (x cat world series) at boat club, Jumeirah.

Hey ZukiTuning welcome to The Automotive India!!

Good to see your little 800 shaping up nicely.

Please start a separate thread on restoration/ownership since this section is meant for Introductions.

Please feel free to get in touch with us Moderators in case you need any support.

Regards,
Sam

Thread Starter #7
Hey ZukiTuning welcome to The Automotive India!!

Good to see your little 800 shaping up nicely.

Please start a separate thread on restoration/ownership since this section is meant for Introductions.

Please feel free to get in touch with us Moderators in case you need any support.

Regards,
Sam
Thank you Sam, I was wondering how do I get this thread moved to the ownership reviews section. Anyway Ill start over once again on the ownership section.

Top Bottom