Hello from Deepti

Thread Starter #1
Hi everybody,
I'm Deepti choudhary, have a great Interest in driving, I've my own BMW X1 since one year. I'm from Jaipur, Rajasthan. have completed my B.tech in Mechanical Stream and preparing for CDS Examination. Happy to joiun this forum, hope I'll enjoy and get knowledge here with all of you guys.

350Z

Core Team
I'm Deepti choudhary, have a great Interest in driving, I've my own BMW X1 since one year.
You own a nice ride, Deepti. Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. You will certainly have an enriching experience on this forum. We would also love to read a review on X1.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Deepti,
Welcome to the TAI family, [:)]we wish you have a pleasent stay here.You own a nice vehicle.
Do post your review with pictures of your ride.

Welcome to TAI Deepti and look forward to your X1 experiences.
Have a nice stay and look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

Thread Starter #14
HI all,
Thanks for warm welcome [:)]
In the review of my BWW X1, I purchase it from my brother before a small time ago, Than I learn driving and found it gives awesome feelings and make me feel good that I know many more things and always try to Improve my skills for driving.
its cost efficient and much stylish SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle) model BMW X1 in the Indian auto market. BMW has launched BMW X1 with comparatively lower price tag to capture more market share and to make its position stronger in luxury car market.
It is in very good condition because I'm a caring person and its my first so more sensitive towards it.

Top Bottom