Hello from Coimbatore!

Thread Starter #1
Hi there,

It's great to be here at TAI! Someone said 'buying a DSLR would never make you a photographer'. Likewise the real car enthusiasts needs a lot of passion towards the mean machines to enjoy them fully and discuss them with great knowledge. Such is this forum where as an enthusiasts we post, discuss, opine and finally arrive at a point which we all agree. Love to be in such a forum. I have a great passion towards cars (thanks to my friend's swift)! Now I own a Mitsubishi Cedia Select 2012 (Mine is The last car from Chennai Mitsubishi plant)![clap] Since my average running is only 500kms per month I just zeroed in on the city and cedia and finally cedia won my heart. Here is the teaser. Full photos will follow. Hope to have some nice experience here and have some useful discussions, meets and hang arounds. It's a pleasure to be here![clap]

IMG_3984.jpg

Hi Drgodvin,

Welcome to The Automotive India. With that teaser image, I am eager to know more about your Cedia. Do post about your experience with this wonderful machine in a separate thread.
Enjoy your stay here.

Cheers.

Hi Drgodvin
Welcome to TAI. Have a pleasant stay with us.
Im from pondicherry but will be in coimbatore atleast 3 months once.
BTW where are you from in coimbatore ?

Welcome to TAI.

Me too visit Coimbator frequently, at least once in 2 months. I visit Sundarapuram! Will try to catup with you sometime for sure. Have a pleasant experience in our forum.

Hi buddy. Welcome to TAI. Have a wonderful time in this automobile environment. Would like to see your ownership review of your vehicle.

Am from Ganapathy. When is your next CBE visit?
Am planning to write up my ownership experience soon.
My coimbatore visit will take more time.
May be in june or july.
Sorry to ask personal question.
Are you having a clinic in coimbatore or working somewhere.
Because i come to coimbatore for medical checkup at Coimbatore kidney center.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Now I own a Mitsubishi Cedia Select 2012 (Mine is The last car from Chennai Mitsubishi plant)!
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. I’m so delighted to meet another Cedia owner. Would love to read a review of it. Do also check this thread out to catch up with other owners.

Drive Safe,
350Z

A very warm welcome to TAI DrGodvin , nice to hear about your choice of car.
Look forward to see the Cedia ownership review.

Have a nice stay here
Best Wishes
IR

Thread Starter #12
My coimbatore visit will take more time.
May be in june or july.
Sorry to ask personal question.
Are you having a clinic in coimbatore or working somewhere.
Because i come to coimbatore for medical checkup at Coimbatore kidney center.
Sorry rajvel, i couldnt send you a private message, so posting here. Actually am working as a doctor in coimbatore kidney Centre only. So when you come next time ask for dr.govindaraj [:)]

Sorry rajvel, i couldnt send you a private message, so posting here. Actually am working as a doctor in coimbatore kidney Centre only. So when you come next time ask for dr.govindaraj
Really happy news boss[:D]
This may 3 rd my uncle is coming but not me. But on june end or july i will be there for sure[:)].
Even happy i can have a ride in your Cedia [;)]

Last edited:

Top Bottom