Hello from City of Joy

Thread Starter #1
Hello All,

I ,me,myself-> Saurav Panda.

In the year 1992 my uncle bought a M800.whenever he used visit our house,
I used to sit in the car parked in front of our house and dreaming of owning something like that one day.
From that time I use to dream about owning a car,which finally came true last november.
After a lot of thought ,I finally managed to bought a SWIFT ZXI(Blazing RED). (My red hot FERRARI FF,my dream machine[;)])

Currently I stay in kolkata,a usual IT guy , like really long drives, dreaming of making my own car one day( a bit too much!!).[lol]
Till now have done 1200km at a stretch.
I have a dream to have cross coutry trip,from Kashmir to kanyakumari. Lets see when it comes true.[surprise]

I think, thats all from my side.

Last edited:
Hi buddy. Welcome to THE AUTOMOTIVE INDIA. Have a wonderful time in this automobile environment. And congratulation for your new car. Please add some pictures. Awaiting for your new car pictures.

Hello Saurav,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to see yet another member from the neighbourhood. Do share a brief ownership experience of your Swift in a separate thread. In case you find yourself stuck at any point, please feel free to contact us.
Enjoy your stay on board.

Cheers.

Hello Saurav, welcome to The Automotive India,

That was a nice intro and congrats for your swift, please do share and ownership review of the same. Good luck for your dream trip.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

350Z

Core Team
After a lot of thought ,I finally managed to bought a SWIFT ZXI(Blazing RED). (My red hot FERRARI FF,my dream machine)
Welcome aboard. Snaps of your Swift are much awaited in your car buying thread. Hope to read a detailed review soon. Have a pleasant experience on the forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z

A very warm welcome to TAI Saurav
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.
I am sure your dreams will come true!

Best Wishes
IR

Thread Starter #12
Sorry guys for the late replay.
Thanks a lot for your wishes.
I was a bit busy in a family function for last few days.
The swift is absolute bliss to drive. I am loving it.

I have taken some test drives(mentioning below ) before deciding.
1. Maruti swift Dzire ZXI 2012
2. Hyundai i20 sports 2012
3. Maruti swift ZXI 2012
4. Honda brio V
5. Honda jazz select
6. Ford Figo titanium
7. Nissan Micra XV Premium DCI
8. Nissan Sunny XV DCI

finally decided to buy swift ZXI. booked Silver color on last week of septmber.
I want that b4 10.12.12(2nd most imp date of my life,my marriage day).
finally bought blazing red on last week of november as silver was not available till that time.
2nd most imp day bcoz 1st most imp date was the day i am born to this world.[:D].

ODO reading 4600+ km.
already broken the left side miorror due to my fault and replaced it with a new one.

Haven't taken any good picture yet.I will try to take and post some picture ASAP.

Last edited:

Top Bottom