Hello From Bangalore

Thread Starter #1
Thanks mods for approving me.

Hey, this is Gobinath a petrol-head from Bangalore. A software techie by profession. I have been a ardent reader of all the reviews (official, ownership) of the new entrants of the market here at TAI for quite sometime now. After few attempts finally I have landed safely here. There is a lot to be talked over and shared, will start living here more than before .

About my Rides.

1. Ford Ikon (Since 2009)
2. Tvs Apache RTR 160 (Since 2010)
3. TVS Jupiter (Since 1 month)
4. Pre owned Honda City VMT 2012 (from August 2014) :) Yeah i booked a pre owned ANHC from my friend travelling abroad.

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Gobinath! Congrats on acquiring the City. So how's the Ikon doing? Keep us posted. Have a fantastic time on board.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Hi

Ikon is doing great, going to touch 70,000 Mark soon.
during her 70k kms mark she had been to Tamilnadu, Kerala & Karnataka. Even she tried off road during her visit to a resort in Masinagudi.

i Enjoyed every bit of seconds when i am with her [:D], she never let me down [clap]

Now planing to send her back to my in laws place as she still hold TN number plate in KA zone:smile:

Thread Starter #4
Hello All,

I got my Pre worshipped Honda City VMT 2012 today, It was done 12,503 KMS when i got that. Will soon post a separate thread about this.

Hello All,

I got my Pre worshipped Honda City VMT 2012 today, It was done 12,503 KMS when i got that. Will soon post a separate thread about this.
Welcome to TAI gobinath. Wish you a pleasant ad long stay. Waiting eagerly for a review of your honda city.

Hey buddy, Welcome onboard. You have some really interesting rides in your parking lot. Do share more about your rides, especially the Ikon.
Have a great stay at TAI!

Warm welcome.

Share your experience & knowledge, & you will have plenty of information & feelings in return.
Have a memorable stay here.

Thread Starter #8
Hey buddy, Welcome onboard. You have some really interesting rides in your parking lot. Do share more about your rides, especially the Ikon.
Have a great stay at TAI!
Sure,

Will share my Red lady (Ikon) Details and some of my stories with her soon.

Gobinath, welcome to The Automotive India and have a great stay.
Looking forward to hear more about the josh machine and ivetc that you own.
Also do share hows the Juipiter doing its part.

Top Bottom