Hello From a Wanderer

Thread Starter #1
Hi there:
I enjoy driving, photography and nature and often combine all the three on my travel plans.
India has so much to see and one can only do justice to it if one travels by road. We have done quite a few trips and plan to do more.
I look forward to compare notes with others on this forum.

Hello Earthian, Welcome to the forum. Hope you have a good time here. You are right about India and thats the way you should experience India. Safe driving..Btw, don't get any ideas from my name, Im not from Mars , its just the Mark IV model of the good old ambassador car[;)]

Thread Starter #3
Hello Earthian, Welcome to the forum. Hope you have a good time here. You are right about India and thats the way you should experience India. Safe driving..Btw, don't get any ideas from my name, Im not from Mars , its just the Mark IV model of the good old ambassador car[;)]
Thank you, @Markiv for your warm welcome. It is a great relief to know that your avatar is related to our good old ambassador, the first car i had. For a minute , i thought that your were the forth avatar of the Terminator.[:)]

haha Earthian, I was fascinated by your name Earthian. (i thought you were saying that you were from earth). So, just wanted to clarify that I am not from Mars (since my name was markiv). I am also from this planet.

Btw, whats the reason/raaz behind your name ?

Thread Starter #6
haha Earthian, I was fascinated by your name Earthian. (i thought you were saying that you were from earth). So, just wanted to clarify that I am not from Mars (since my name was markiv). I am also from this planet.

Btw, whats the reason/raaz behind your name ?
Well you guessed it. I am from earth, and stand for all things, living or dead on earth.

Top Bottom