Hello From a No-Knowledge Man!

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I am Satish Varma. I am a real-estate worker. I live in Bombay. I know Telugu, Hindi, and ofcourse, English. I am very new to automobiles. I don't know anything apart from driving them. I don't own any car, but sometimes lend my brother's car in case of an emergency.

Now enough telling about myself and let's talk about my special username. I was always thinking of a different username. Being different means no-way in english since it is becoming common nowadays. Everybody can understand Hindi. But only some people can understand Telugu. "మనిషి" in Telugu means "human-being". And it's definetely special for me and hence, I choosed to take this username!

Thanks!

Re: Hello fron a no-knowledge man!

Hi Guys,

I am Satish Varma. I am a real-estate worker. I live in Bombay. I know Telugu, Hindi, and ofcourse, English. I am very new to automobiles. I don't know anything apart from driving them. I don't own any car, but sometimes lend my brother's car in case of an emergency.

Now enough telling about myself and let's talk about my special username. I was always thinking of a different username. Being different means no-way in english since it is becoming common nowadays. Everybody can understand Hindi. But only some people can understand Telugu. "మనిషి" in Telugu means "human-being". And it's definetely special for me and hence, I choosed to take this username!

Thanks!
Welcome Friend, Like you I am also a new joiner of this beautiful and knowledge forum from where I learn what is Car & Driving.

Satish Welcome to TAI. Have a nice Stay.

It is very difficult to read your username for the guys like me who doesnt know Telugu and we will not be able to identify you by your other posts. Request you to change the same to english is possible.

Thread Starter #5

Satish Welcome to TAI. Have a nice Stay.

It is very difficult to read your username for the guys like me who doesnt know Telugu and we will not be able to identify you by your other posts. Request you to change the same to english is possible.
Exactly! Well, for some people, it will be easy to read but some can't read. For them, it just acts like a privacy tool of me(:biggrin:)!

Top Bottom