Hello From a Complete Auto Noob

Thread Starter #1
From going on with my life with zero interest in driving and in vehicles, to becoming a complete Auto addict in the span of 3 months, my life has undergone a drastic change. I recently completed learning how to drive a gear less bike [Although, still not very confident] and bought a Honda Navi.

Finished my car driving classes, got a DL and purchased a Ford Ecosport as my first car!!! Awaiting delivery by this month end.

Was looking to increase my knowledge more by participating in "welcoming" forums to noobs like me which don't judge or condescend.

Glad to have discovered this place and happy to participate[:)]

Hello micromort, wish you a warm welcome to TAI, the promised land of petrol heads!. Congratulations on your new ride and drive [clap]. Unfortunately there are very few people who abides strictly to traffic rules in our country. As you are a new learner my humble suggestion would be not to "follow-the-crowd"in this matter and comply to traffic rules fully for the well-being of yourself and fellow drivers on road!. To begin with, use a high-beam only when necessary, always use turn indicators, never overtake through the left etc etc. Wish you thousands of happy and safe miles ahead! [:)].

Thread Starter #3
Thank you very much. I'm surprised at the complete lack of interest in following the traffic rules by the driving instructors themselves in the two local driving schools I joined. Granted I was driving a little early in the morning. But even if I did stop the vehicle in a red light, they asked me to jump it which was very annoying for me. But learning now in Maruti Driving School, which is such a world of difference.

Hello, Welcome to TAI. Since you are from Bangalore, I would add one more point to what @Lameassonwheels mentioned above and that is "Do not drive on foothpath" [lol]..

Top Bottom