Hello from a CAR CRAZY

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone, This is GopalaRathinam a CAR CRAZY [:D]for more than 30 Years now and this is the first time I am adding myself to a group of PETROL HEADS. I have been to TAI as a Guest for a very long time and now a MEMBER.

Currently am in Chennai (EAST Tambaram) working for an MNC. Married to Hemalatha and Blessed with a son RISHI.

Thank you for the MODS for accepting my Registration and my request to all the fellow members and Guests "Buckle up & Drive Safe"

Thank you,
GopalaRathinam

Welcome to TAI GopalaRathinam.
That was a very nice intro of yours.
Also, would like to know the vehicle you own if any. [:)] After all, we are here for that purpose.

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Gopal. Have a pleasant experience with like-minded auto fanatics in the forum. So what rides you own at present?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
Welcome to TAI GopalaRathinam.
That was a very nice intro of yours.
Also, would like to know the vehicle you own if any. [:)] After all, we are here for that purpose.
Currently my Rides are APACHE RTR 160(2006), Maruthi ALTO Lxi (2009) and TATA NANO Lx (2012 )

Welcome aboard. Wishing you to have a pleasant stay here and hope to bump into you at some automotive related discussions in future.

Expecting a couple of Ownership reviews from you soon.[:)]

Gopal A very warm welcome to TAI
Look forward to your publication shortly.
Have a nice stay here.

Best Wishes
IR

Hello Gopalarathinam, welcome to The Automotive India,

That was a nice intro of yours and i am sure you'll love posting your views, suggestions, ownership review of your cheeky, cutie everything here [:)]

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Welcome to TAI GopalaRathinam

Car enthusiast for more than 30 years means you definitely have in-depth knowledge on automobiles. Glad we have guys like you in TAI[:D]

Cheers,
Sankar

Top Bottom