Hello Friendzz

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone,

My name is Parag and i am from Pune. I work as a Software Tester and i love cars. My intention of joining is to gain more knowledge and share some that i have.

Currently i own a Ford Figo Zxi Pertol will be completing a year this Aug. Soon i should be posting my ownership review, i have clocked arnd 9500Km till date. Besides a four wheeler i own a Honda Activa (got for my wife).

Cars that i have owned right from my childhood are as follows:

While i was in school we had an Ambassador which was sold and then we got a Maruti Van. This is the car on which i learnt driving and i love this car. Completed studies and i started working. First car i bought was a second hand Zen as it was my dream car. Drove it for 3 yrs and then got a new Santro, this was the first new car in my family. Loved it for its peppy drive excellent for city driving, used it for 4 yrs and then got a Ford Figo.

I think i should limit myself here.

Thanks for reading guys.
Parag Bhide.

Welcome to the club Parag

I still remember the time When we had a Ambassador and a Van as well.

Good cars no doubt.
I hope your enjoying every bit of your new ride.
Congrats nd stay tuned.

Fazer

Suspended
Welcome welcome PARAG.
Have a pleasant stay here. Waiting to hear about your rides in the ownership review.

Cheers.

Welcome to TAI Parag. That was a nice intro. Would love to read ownership review for your rides. And have a pleasant stay here.

Thread Starter #5
Thank for the warm welcome guys, my write up is almost ready. Just waiting to take some pics of the car. Should be posting the review with pics in a couple of days.

cheers.

350Z

Core Team
My name is Parag and i am from Pune. I work as a Software Tester and i love cars. My intention of joining is to gain more knowledge and share some that i have.
Welcome to The Automotive India, Parag. I have lost the count of Pune members we have on our forum now. Perhaps this calls for another Pune Meet? [thumbswink] Your Figo looks really nice in the avatar. Looking forward to the ownership review soon. Have a wonderful stay and feel free to contact us for any help related to the forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Parag welcome to TAI[clap], you had owned good rides in the past and currently,
don't worry you will gain a lot of knowledge as well contribute your views in this forum.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.[:)]

Thread Starter #8
Welcome to The Automotive India, Parag. I have lost the count of Pune members we have on our forum now. Perhaps this calls for another Pune Meet? [thumbswink] Your Figo looks really nice in the avatar. Looking forward to the ownership review soon. Have a wonderful stay and feel free to contact us for any help related to the forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Great idea sir ji. This is a good time to meet as the rains are also about to start. what say punekars?

cheers.

Top Bottom