Hello Friends

Thread Starter #1
Hello friends,
I am a new bee in this forum. Whenever I want to review anything about a motor google took me here and that is when I came to know about this group. But now when I am confused on what car should I go, here I am logging in [;)]

Place : Chennai
Owned cars: well, will take this part later [glasses]

on the username, my first car is 'Toyota Celica' but again that was in US. Now I am looking for one in India. suggest me fellas, was looking for a verna, but after hearing abt fe dropping down, high speed stability am so confused. now exploring cars of same cadre.

Hi Baskar
A warm welcome to TAI, Have a nice stay here.
Please list your requirements in detail in the other thread you created(Automotive Shopper section).
Best Wishes

Hello Baskar, welcome to TAI, Don't worry you can review threads in the ownership reviews and seek the information you wanted. Anyway we like to see the review of your 'Toyota Celica' too[:)]

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.[:)]

350Z

Core Team
on the username, my first car is 'Toyota Celica' but again that was in US. Now I am looking for one in India. suggest me fellas, was looking for a verna, but after hearing abt fe dropping down, high speed stability am so confused. now exploring cars of same cadre.
Welcome to The Automotive India, Bhaskar. I love the Celica. There’s one in Delhi and the person who owns it is a member of our forum itself. Do feel free to start up a new thread regarding the car purchase. We would be glad to assist.

Drive Safe,
350Z

welcome aboard
hope you enjoy every part of the forum

Celica's are typically chicks car along with the Acura RSX/ Integra's ( not including Type R B18 blocks)

Hope you find what best suits your need. do let us know about your car hunts

Thread Starter #7
Thanks friends.. I am happy to inform that have booked a Verna last week. Will get my carbon grey machine mid next month. My dad is totally into astrology, unfortunately I met with a bike accident the very day I booked my Verna, so he asked the dealer to deliver it after this Tamil month - Aadi which is considered as inauspicious here in Tamilnadu. Else the delivery was supposed to be this Friday :`(. Just waiting for this month to pass by.

@Codename47 - yeah some people say that, but those are for older models., I had a 2004 Celica, Dude you must ride that, its totally cool.. anyways even if it for girls, girls always wanna take a ride and you have an advantage there :D

Thanks Appu, glad to have Chennai friends. Now I know whom to ask for auto specifics in Chennai. :)

Thanks 350z, sure thing!

Thanks friends.. I am happy to inform that have booked a Verna last week. Will get my carbon grey machine mid next month. My dad is totally into astrology, unfortunately I met with a bike accident the very day I booked my Verna, so he asked the dealer to deliver it after this Tamil month - Aadi which is considered as inauspicious here in Tamilnadu. Else the delivery was supposed to be this Friday :`(. Just waiting for this month to pass by.

@Codename47 - yeah some people say that, but those are for older models., I had a 2004 Celica, Dude you must ride that, its totally cool.. anyways even if it for girls, girls always wanna take a ride and you have an advantage there :D

Thanks Appu, glad to have Chennai friends. Now I know whom to ask for auto specifics in Chennai. :)

Thanks 350z, sure thing!
2004 I know that there is one parked in my street the genuine TRD one with the turbo , in aus its classified as a chicks car :p to be honest

I drive a skyline r33 [roll]

I don't pick up chicks at all, however everyone turn their head when they see me going past [;)]

Top Bottom