Hello Friends

Thread Starter #1
Hi I am vikas watts from sriganganagar Rajasthan, I am doing business and my 1st car is Nexa Baleno Zeta petrol, I was so much excited before buying it and the feel you have it's so nice, the same was with me , but unfortunately the salesman was so over smart and as it was my 1st car I had a very less knowledge about the complete details of car so it was very easy for him to manipulate everything and a defective and used car was delivered to me

350Z

Core Team
I had a very less knowledge about the complete details of car so it was very easy for him to manipulate everything and a defective and used car was delivered to me
Hi Vikas. You’re welcome to The Automotive India. Is the matter now resolved? Please feel free to share more about it in a separate thread so that fellow TAI-gers can help. Have a pleasant experience on board.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hi I am vikas watts from sriganganagar Rajasthan, I am doing business and my 1st car is Nexa Baleno Zeta petrol, I was so much excited before buying it and the feel you have it's so nice, the same was with me , but unfortunately the salesman was so over smart and as it was my 1st car I had a very less knowledge about the complete details of car so it was very easy for him to manipulate everything and a defective and used car was delivered to me
Dal Baati Churma, Lal Maas are the two most important symbols of the awesome Rajasthani cuisine which I always will cherish. I traveled to Jaipur in 2011-2012 for family functions and sometimes over the weekend for some me time. The moment you enter in Rajasthan that flavor of the local welcoming and cultural warmth hugs you. I once stayed in Clarks Inn when went for a marriage in family and still I remember the welcome they did at the reception. It was fab! My mom too is fond of Rajasthani cuisine.

So, Vikas Sa, as much as I loved hearing about Rajasthan, I am really sorry too about the experience you had with your first "new" (pun intended) car. Bugs are there in every brand's dealership but one has to be cautious. I hope you never have to face the ordeal ever again and may your ownership of the car be full of happiness and pleasant memories.

Welcome Aboard, Vikas Sa. Padharo maare Forum mein[cheers]

Regards
Akash

Thread Starter #4
Hello buddy, it's so nice to hear from you about Rajasthan , ya some dishes are so yummy brother,I am glad that you had a nice time here,I know bro that bugs are in every car,but there is a limit to everything you know,from the 1st day I didn't got any happiness as the salesman gave false statements, as I told him that it's my 1st car and he took a lot of advantage of this ,and brother you know when I straight away said the salesman that we are not going to take delivery of this car as we are paying for a new and not a 2nd hand or used car ,so why should we compromise ! And as you know the excitement one person have for his 1st car , doesn't let him think about everything in detail and when a big brand like NEXA people are promising you in every way they say that you dont worry and trust us by being emotional and all that buttering you know,and buyer gets into their trap , and when there is intervene of Nexa manager with salesman so you have to believe, when it is given to you in writing and so you dont see anything fishy ,But brother in today's world you have to be alert and should not trust easily, as later it would became so difficult for you only, as no one takes the blame..

Hi Vikas. You’re welcome to The Automotive India. Is the matter now resolved? Please feel free to share more about it in a separate thread so that fellow TAI-gers can help. Have a pleasant experience on board.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks , no the matter has not been resolved, I am facing all this from the 1st day, no one takes the liability, what they say is we are checking it,so wait for some time,we are finding out the details blah blah you know and it's really torturing, as how many times a common man can go ? How many calls a common man can do ? When you have your own business, so taking out time to visit showroom for knowing about the status of your problem ,as when it will be solved ! It's so impossible to spare time every day and go leaving your business, and everything has a cost but they never understand it , the salesman behaviour pre delivery is like that you are the only one in this whole world and after giving delivery they just turn to the other side as you are an Unknown person.i as a human being take everything into consideration as for the salesman, it's their job and they have some duties to perform the sales,but it isn't mentioned anywhere that they should make false commitments, they should lie to a customer and its simply cheating and fraud, as salesman should stand at a customer place and then only he will realise if he is given an used product or defective product which has been returned by someone , And it's not like that all Salesman are like this, I have a good experience too as I purchased an activa and the way the salesman managed everything was so nice and everything was so transparent in the deal and after sales service was so impressive, but some are not following any ethics and make an unfair deal without even thinking the after consequences of this

Top Bottom