Hello Friends. Amit from Mumbai.

Thread Starter #1
hello friends my name is amit I m from mumbai I have maruti 800 type 1 .my friend once told me about tai . n I started searching theads which can help me to modify my car n it really help me in many ways .so now I am member of this community n will share my experience with all

350Z

Core Team
hello friends my name is amit I m from mumbai I have maruti 800 type 1 .my friend once told me about tai . n I started searching theads which can help me to modify my car n it really help me in many ways .so now I am member of this community n will share my experience with all
Heartiest welcome aboard, Amit. Is your friend a member of our forum too? Please share a few clicks of the humble Maruti 800. Feel free to contact us in case any support is required. Have a pleasant experience here. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hey Amit welcome to TAI [:)]

Amit Welcome to TAI
Many M800 enthusiasts here.

Have a nice stay and look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

Hello Amit,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Kudos to you for maintaining your M800 so well. Do follow the link posted in the above post for your queries. In case you have any queries feel free to ask them.
Enjoy your stay.

Cheers.

Thread Starter #14
friends my m800 power Windows are from matiz n center console is from esteem n meter gauge has blue light

Top Bottom