Hello Folks !

Thread Starter #1
Hello Folks !

This is Spinner-Wheelz joining TAI with great pleasure . It's great to be a part of a automotive forum which pans the length and breath of the country and even goes beyond borders .

As for me , I am 29 yr old , who has recently settled in Calcutta ( yes I like to call the city by it's former name ) , but I have lived in cities like Bombay and New Delhi as well as cities like Kanpur .

Finally a many many many thanks to the Administrators , Moderators and fellow members who contribute their time , money and energy into making this forum a success .

Drive Safe

Spinner-Wheelz

Welcome aboard buddy! Hope you have a pleasant and knowledgeable stay here. Do share about the rides you own.

freakdude.

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Spinner-Wheelz. You are into the right place. We look forward to a healthy contribution from your end too, which in turn, will help many people out there. Have a wonderful experience and just drop a message if you require any forum-related assistance. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
Thanks guys .

I will try to provide with as much input I can into this forum to help fellow members .

@ freakdude : Presently I own a 1996 German Red Maruti 800 . It was my first car ; I learnt to drive on it , still drive it and plan to drive it till it's legally permitted .

I also own a 2004 New Warm Silver Honda City GXi for my highway drives . Drove it to the freezing hilly roads of Rotang Pass as well as the scorching deserts of Jaisalmer. :)

As for the third vehicle , I am thinking about the Bolero or Thar .

Drive Safe

Spinner-Wheelz

welcome to TAI buddy and have a great stay! well dont forget to post your travelogues and review of city!

Hi Spinner-Wheelz,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to see a fellow City'er onboard. I too own a Dolphin model and would like to have a glimpse of your car. Enjoy your stay on board.

Cheers,
Akash

Top Bottom