Hello Fellow Members

Thread Starter #1
Hello fellow Members,

First of all thank you for allowing me to be a part of this community.

I am Srinivas, 34 from Vijayawada. I am a doctor by profession, practising in the UK for last 10 years . I come home once every 3 months and spend around 11-12 weeks in India every year. So I do not loose my touch with what's happening back home.

I am very enthusiastic about alternative and green energies for transportation . I strongly believe most of the wars/ suffering in the world is directly or indirectly related to too much dependence on fossil fuels and the urge to control them.

I drive a hybrid car (Honda Insight) in the UK . However I tend to change my cars frequently ( just to irritate my in laws , I suppose [:)]) both in the UK and India.

I found TAI to be friendly, liberal and at the same time gets the business done without any fuss. This is unlike other forums which are obsessed with grammar and punctuation and expect decent amount of moderator worshipping in your posts.

Looking forward to many years in the community.

with warm regards

Hello Srinivas, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com,

That was a nice brief intro of yours and we'd like to hear about the cars you own a honda? Well then how about sharing some its story here?

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance. [:)]

Hi Srinivas. Warm welcom to TAI. Have a great time in this form. Come out with your Honda stories. Which car do you drive in India?

350Z

Core Team
I drive a hybrid car (Honda Insight) in the UK . However I tend to change my cars frequently ( just to irritate my in laws , I suppose) both in the UK and India.
You own a fantastic car there, doc. So what car do you drive in India? It’ll be a pleasure reading about your stints in the various cars in UK.

I found TAI to be friendly, liberal and at the same time gets the business done without any fuss.
Thanks for the kind words. Your appreciation is our inspiration. Have a wonderful experience on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
hello all,

thanks for the welcome.
In India I am currently driving an Automatic Santro i owned since 2004 ( which has a sentimental value so still holding on to it) - eagerly waiting for Ford Eco Sport for last 1 year.
Had a brief stint with Mitsubishi Outlander recently

My First car in the UK was Suzuki Grand Vitara. After that I have owned a Daihatsu Terios, Hyundai santa fe and up until recently Ssangyong Rexton II . Rexton III released in India is way better than Rexton II which had numerous niggles in less than of 2 years I owned it.
It looks like since Mahindra has taken over Ssangyong the quality has improved.

Honda Insight gives good mileage( not as good as Toyota Prius - but the cheaper price of Insight makes it worth while) and I have even managed around 65- 70 mpg(imperial gallon) driving on straight A roads in the UK without switching on satnav and climate control.

A very welcome to TAI Doc, how the NHS doing [:)]?
Great to hear your views on going green and the fact that you are putting your money where your mouth is.

Look forward to your active participation in the forum.

Have a nice stay here
Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom