Hello Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Hello Friends,

I am Sameer, working as an IT consultant in Hyderabad. I love travelling, exploring new places and making new friends.

Few weeks back I was looking for Honda Brio reviews and landed on a brilliant review page by Sudeep Roy on TAI, since then I am regular visitor of TAI and finally decided to join it today. I am planning to book my first car (Honda BRIO) by end of this month.

Very happy to be a part of TAI and looking forward to actively participate in forum discussions and learn from other members.

Hello Sameer, welcome to TAI. That was a nice brief intro of yours and good to know that the reviews here made your buying decision very effective.All the best for your purchase of Brio.

Have a nice stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Welcome to TAI Sameer, look forward to your active participation, nice to hear of your interest in the Brio and yes Sudeep's thread on the Brio is one of the best out there. All the best!

Hope to see your Brio ownership review soon!

350Z

Core Team
Very happy to be a part of TAI and looking forward to actively participate in forum discussions and learn from other members.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Sameer. Glad that you joined this amazing club of like-minded people. Congrats in advance for Brio. Keep us posted. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to TAI Sameer.
Honda Brio is a good choice, which colour are you planning to buy? Are you buying before December?

Ss80

Thread Starter #9
travelfreak , Vishwas, Iron Rock, AppU, 350Z - Thanks guys.

Welcome to TAI Sameer.
Honda Brio is a good choice, which colour are you planning to buy? Are you buying before December?

Ss80
Thanks ss80. Planning for UT.

Hi Sameer,

Welcome to TAI, Are you booking Manual Brio or waiting for the upcoming Brio Automatic?
Thanks hastir265. It will be a manual BRIO.

Welcome to The Automotive India Sameer.

And that's a nice choice that you have made.

Have a pleasant stay here.

Welcome to TAI Sameer ! [:)] You will be glad you Joined the TAI community.

Looking forward for some great reviews from you , have a pleasant stay here

Top Bottom