Hello Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Hai i am sathish from Hosur,Tamilnadu. and i am doing MCA in coimbatore

I feel very happy to join this community and always like share my thoughts and experience regarding automotives. Since my school days i am being addicted to bikings and after my dad bought cars for me, then i was fall in love with both cars and bikes.

In my home garage, the rides are

Maruti Suzuki Alto
Tata Sumo...(sorry[;)] this one is diesel head)
Yamaha fz-s
Hero Honda Splendor

Once again hai to all members and moderators[:D].
Regards,
Sathish

Hi Sathist,

A very Warm Welcome to The Automotive India Glad to have another Alto'er on board. Do share your experiences with your rides, especially the Tata Sumo in a separate thread. Feel free to Contact us in case you require any assistance.
Expecting your active participation in the forum activities.
Happy Posting!

Cheers,
Akash

Thread Starter #3
@Akash: Thanks for welcome dude. Sure i will discuss about my rides in this community with pleasure. Actually I need lot of tips and ideas for maintaining and modification of my rides. I hope here i can get all things at the same time i too share my ideas with u guys.

You are most welcomed, feel free to open up thread regarding your query. We are there to help you out.

350Z

Core Team
Hello Sathish, Welcome to The Automotive India. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. Looking forward to read more on your rides (I'd especially love to read the review of Sumo), and do let us know whichever auto-related queries you have. We're always here to assist in all way possible.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom