Hello Everyone!!

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone and Hoping everyone is having a pleasant Sunday. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this community.

I would like to introduce myself.

My name is Arka Kumar Sen, I have been born and spent a part of my childhood in Kolkata. Though am back here on work , I have spent the better part of my life in Bhubaneswar and Noida
I love travelling and if it can be done on road then nothing like it. I have not done too many road trips but have a decent experience and exposure of HIGHWAY driving as my work makes me travel within the certain cities in Bengal. Other than that I love to read and learn about automotive history and driving , Driving is a stress buster for me and no matter how bad the day was at work, the drive back home cheers me up.
I work as a Senior Sales Manager for TPP sales of a Pvt. Bank and am based in Kolkata .

As of now I drive a Chevrolet Spark LT 2015 model. I along with my father own a Chevy Optra Magnum Diesel , a Chevy Cruze Manual diesel and the Volkswagen Ameo. Previously I owned and driven cars like the entire fleet from Daewoo ( Cielo, Nexia and the Matiz) , Mitsubishi Lancer 2002 and 2007 models, Toyota Corolla 2004 model , Honda Civic 2007 model, Skoda Octavia 2007 1.9 Diesel.

Hoping to learn a lot and share Future travel adventures with the other esteemed members in the forum.

Thanks and Regards
Arka

Top Bottom