Hello Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

My name is Gautham, 24 years of age. I'm an engineer by profession working for a fabless semi-conductor firm. I reside and work in Bangalore.

The reason for choosing this user name is the admiration I have for this military genius "Timur".

Cars/Bikes I own/owned :

1. Yamaha rx135 (2006-2008) : 18000 kms and sold
2. Discover 135 dtsi (feb 2008 - oct 2008) : 7000 kms and sold
3. Maruti 800 (nov 2008 - dec 2009) : 26000 kms and sold
4. Indica Vista (Safire) : 19000 kms driving.

I was always fascinated to see and learn about car and its working everysince my childhood. Learn't driving really early. This really pushed me to go for my own car as soon as I got my first payslip. I love to go for long drives every alternate weekends. My daily drive to office is my Vista.
Looking forward to learn more from the forum.

Thanks,
timur_the_lame

350Z

Core Team
That was a short and sweet introduction, Gautham. We heartily welcome you in The Automotive India. Hope to see you participating actively in various discussions around, and feel free to ask our team for any assistance. Also, How's your Vista doing? Do share about it too, in a separate ownership thread. Enjoy your stay here. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Hi 350Z,

Thank you for the warm welcome!!

Can you please let me know how can I post the pics of my car in the album link?

Thanks,
timur_the_lame

350Z

Core Team
Once you acquire the Amateur Membership Rank, You will get access to upload pictures in the Inventory. Please read this thread for details on various membership positions.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hey Gautham, welcome to TAI! It was a nice introduction. Do share your driving experiences as well and hope to see you during our B'lore meet.

Thread Starter #6
Thank you.
-----------Next Post-----------
Hi avindu,

Thank you. Evetually I'll share my driving experiences. I will definitely make it to the next Bangalore meet.

Thanks,
timur_the_lame

Last edited:
Hey timur! good nickname. welcome to TAI and have a great stay.looking to read more on your vista but you shouldnt have sold the legendary RX135 [cry]

Thread Starter #9
Hi Umang,

Thank you for the welcome.

I will write a detailed review on my vista once i finish 20k kms and the last free service!!

rx135 was already abused to the extent by my cousin before I got it. It was a great bike no doubt but the frequent repairs, breakdowns, engine seize and the dismal fuel efficiency made me sell it off. I was a student and couldn't afford to keep it running. My dad asked me to sell it and bought the discover 135. But at times I repent selling and think I should have just left it in my garage and could have restored engine now. Never had the foresight then.

Totally agree, its legendary and nothing like revving a 2-stroke yamaha!!

Thanks,
timur_the_lame
-----------Next Post-----------
Thank you sir, ilango[speed_thrist].

Last edited:
Hi Gautham,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Nice username you have. Do tell us more about your experience with the rides you own.

This really pushed me to go for my own car as soon as I got my first payslip.
I guess theres one more aboard whos having similar plans!

Have a pleasant stay aboard.

Cheers,
Akash

Thread Starter #13
Hi Akash,

Thank you for the welcome.

I'll share my experiences in days to come. Also, i've some queries to make regarding some issues. Will start the threads soon.

--timur_the_lame

Top Bottom