Hello Everyone!!

Thread Starter #1
Let me begin with formal introduction. I am Saubhik Datta, an electrical engineer by profession and presently working in NTPC Limited. I live in Talcher, which is around 150 km away from Bhubaneswar.
When I was a child, I always used to drool at all types of cars seen on the road. My personal favourite was Maruti 800 which was also considered as a status symbol then. Being from a middle class family, my father did not afford to buy a car until 2009, when I was in my third year of engineering. Our first car was a Maruti Ritz LXI. I learnt driving 2 years earlier and started to brush up my skills in our new Ritz. Everything in that car, the tall boy stance, the waterfall centre console, the tall stop lamps used to fascinate me.
Then I got my first job and my first aim was to buy the first car of my own. So, after a lot of research and considering my financial ability, I had zeroed upon Honda Brio S MT in energetic blue colour. And in these 2 years, she has always made me grin whenever I have taken her out for a spin.Presently, I am researching for buying a premium hatchback for my wife.
it is really wonderful to be on board in TAI with so many auto enthusiasts who are really knowledgeable persons. I hope to expand my horizon with their lessons and also hope to contribute as far as I can.
Keep smiling. Keep driving.[:D]
Saubhik

Top Bottom