Hello Everyone

Thread Starter #1
First of all its my pleasure to be on TAI. By profession i am a C. A. From Punjab. I just registered myself yesterday, thought of introducing myself before starting my journey with TAI. I bought Polo 1.5 TDI on 10th March 2015. I just love my car and i believe in taking good care of it. Maybe i will start a ownership thread if i get support from all of you. Its good to be in the company of like minded people. Looking forward to make some lifelong friends on this fourm. Mods: this is my first post so please let me know if i have done something wrong. Cheers[:)]

Welcome aboard CA sahab. You can click on the "New Posts" to see what's new and participate in what interests you.

Polo 1.5 TDi is a car with one gem of an engine. Why not put together a brief ownership review ? We are eager.

@jazzyb5454:
Hey! Welcome to the forum, paaji. I had guessed even before opening your introduction thread that you would be from Punjab (from your username). [:)]

Polo TDI 1.5 is a great car, even I am about to book one in the coming week. Which variant do you have? And regarding the ownership report, I am eagerly waiting for one.

Get familiar with the forum rules for a pleasant experience here.

@Chandranath:
Brother, it is not a Jazz it is a Polo TDI.

Regards,
Nikunj

Thread Starter #5
@jazzyb5454:
Hey! Welcome to the forum, paaji. I had guessed even before opening your introduction thread that you would be from Punjab (from your username). [:)]

Polo TDI 1.5 is a great car, even I am about to book one in the coming week. Which variant do you have? And regarding the ownership report, I am eagerly waiting for one.

Get familiar with the forum rules for a pleasant experience here.

@Chandranath:
Brother, it is not a Jazz it is a Polo TDI.

Regards,
Nikunj
Thanks niku, i own 1.5 TDI HL, its a great car. Just came back from trip to Dalhousie.

Top Bottom