Hello Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Hi There!!! Myself Akshat Saini, 32 Years old from Faridabad, Haryana. My hobbies are travelling, photography, playing badminton. At present I own Swift Dzire which is 11 months old and have crossed the milestone of 30,000 Kms. Presently I am working in Delhi for one of the major Infrastructure Developers in India. I think it should be enough for the introduction, looking forward to contribute more in upcoming threads. Since it is my first post, Pardon me if you find it extra long.

350Z

Core Team
Hi There!!! Myself Akshat Saini, 32 Years old from Faridabad, Haryana. My hobbies are travelling, photography, playing badminton. At present I own Swift Dzire which is 11 months old and have crossed the milestone of 30,000 Kms.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Akshat. 30K Kms in 11 months is quite a running. We look forward to a healthy interaction with you on the forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to The Automotive India Akshat and wish you a pleasant stay.
Thats some pretty much of miles you clocked with your dzire.Looking forward to see your feedback of your ride with this much of miles on it.

Thread Starter #4
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Akshat. 30K Kms in 11 months is quite a running. We look forward to a healthy interaction with you on the forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks for the welcome 350Z

Welcome to The Automotive India Akshat and wish you a pleasant stay.
Thats some pretty much of miles you clocked with your dzire.Looking forward to see your feedback of your ride with this much of miles on it.
Dear Vijay, Thanks for the warm welcome. Well, It has been 11 months since I am driving Dzire LDI, and haven't found anything negative. On the mileage part, I am getting an average of 20 KMPL in City and 22.5 KMPL on Highways. Cabin space is awesome. I have taken a road trips to Rishikesh, Amritsar, Agra, Jaipur and Jim Corbett in Dzire and found it really comfortable in all aspects. Be it mileage, comfort, pick up, boot space, etc.

Regards,
Akshat Saini

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TAI, Akki.

Do make detailed travelogues out of your hobby of travelling, and contribute to several photography threads out of your photography passion.
Have a pleasant stay here.

Welcome Akki, May you have a jouyous ride ahead. welcome to the family. Do share your experience through traveelogues and ownership reviews.good luck

Top Bottom