Hello Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone My Name is Nitin im an Automotive Entusiast from Mangalore and a proud owner of a 2011 bajaj Avenger 220 And My childhood Dream car the TATA SIERRA, for me big is better, had owed a lot of cars and a lot of bikes. However was never satisfied with them finally came the sierra and from then i donno it feels heavenly, Orgasmic when u Drive It( even now when im writing about it ,it feels so good ) and then came the Avenger never felt better both my rides standing in the garage its like 2 girls complementing each other ( Which never Hapens if they were real Ladies). All in all im here to gain a lot of knowledge and a share a few of mine. Its often said that the destination doesnt matter, wat matters is the journey. Hope ill have good journey into the automotive heaven of indiia.

Hello incarnation! Welcome to The Automotive India.

Would like to hear more about your Avenger and Sierra. Go through the Forum Rules and also post an ownership report of both your rides.

Hope you have a pleasant stay here. [:)]

Thread Starter #5
Guys Its been a year since i joined this forum, Since then its been a learning experience and a joyous one for sure.

i have made a lot of friends here as well as gained tremendous amount of knowledge

Whenever i log into TAI I feel like I am standing in front of a ocean full of knowledge.

i hereby take the opputunity to thank all My friends as well as fellow members as well as the moderators to have constantly helped me improve my knowledgebase.

And also i want to thank TAI for accepting me and welcoming me into this one large Automotive family.

Thank you TAI.

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Guys Its been a year since i joined this forum, Since then its been a learning experience and a joyous one for sure.

Thank you TAI.
Nitin, Congrats on 1 year completion. It is indeed nice to have you here my friend. You were the 1st one perhaps to accept me as your buddy. TAI is definitely one of the forums or should I say honestly say, the only forum that supports, respects and appreciates every single contribution done by its members. Your ATOM thread and the Sierra thread truly speak of your enthusiasm and I wish you have a long and fruitful journey with TAI in future too. All the very best buddy!

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #7
Thanks Buddy and you were the first friend i made here on TAI[:D]. it feels like yesterday and yet one year has gone by so fast.

I truly wish that i make good and meaningful contributions on TAI.

Top Bottom