Hello Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Hello Friends,

I came to know about this site while reading latest automobile news and articles. I was more of a reader then, though felt to participate in discussions which might even help me upgrade my vehicle or learn more about the latest in the automobile industry or for that matter even share my experiences.

I am a consultant based in Mumbai. Though education has not been in the same city, I have always loved bikes earlier. Cars fascinate me. During the college days, Cars were very much looked upon as a 'white elephant' when it came to up-keeping and costs involved.

Have transitioned from the bike to the Maruti - India's then most popular car brand. I have been lucky enough to try my hands on various cars, thanks to the joint family we have here. Enjoyed the comfort of Toyota and Swift as well. And yes have been quite a big Mercedes Fan. Though I adore the Lamborghini as well.

350Z

Core Team
Hi Girish! Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. I hope you have already started enjoying the stay and we'd love to see you as an active member. I see in your profile that you own a Mercedes, Do share the review of your rides with us and feel free to contact in case you need any forum related assistance. Have a great day. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to TAI Girish! Your introduction was pretty well-worded! Great to see another fellow Mumbaikar here. Hope to see you particpate actively in various discussions across the forum.
BTW did I just see you own a Merc? WOW! First Merc owner on our forum i guess? Would love to know more about it. Please do share some pictures, I'll be awaiting them eagerly [:D]

Hello Girish, Welcome to The Automotive India. Do post the ownership review of your rides.

Cheers,
Akash

Top Bottom