Hello Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I am pleased to join this forum. I am computer engineer. I have a Spark and Getz CRDI. I appreciate the amount of information here posted by several members which make several people more knowledgeable and help them take informed decisions (including me). So it’s great to be here.

Thanks
AK

Hey AK, heartiest welcome to the TAI community. Hope you have a great stay here. Look forward to your active participation in the forum.

Getz CRDI is an absolute rocket. Would love to hear more about your ownership and driving experience of both your rides.

Please visit the Announcements section and get accustomed to the rules and regulations. Do get in touch with the moderators if the need be so.

Regards
GM88

Hello Vindan and welcome to The Automotive India.

Getz CRDi, oh, don't we like cars that have more power than their chassis could actually handle! This was the country's first diesel hot hatch. So what if it didn't have the hardware in terms of stiffened up suspension, uprated brakes, wide tires, blah; the engine was a stonker, wheel spins in second gear, anyone?

Hoping to read your review here soon.

Welcome again.

Regards,
Sam

Welcome to TAI Vindan and enjoy your stay here.
As said by Sam, one of the country's hot hatch you own, heck of a machine.Looking forward to hear about your ride in its related thread.

A very warm welcome to TAI AK.
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom