Hello Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Hello All,

This is another automobile enthusiast here. Pleased to join this forum. I am Mechanical Engineer, working in Automobile Industry. I am 28 & love riding bikes. I own CBR250R & have previously owned RTR180. I have Tata Safari (Dicor) & Punto MJD Emotion in our familiy.
I like discussing about automobiles with likeminded people. So it’s great to be here.
[clap]

Last edited:
Re: Hello Everyone....

Welcome Pharaoh. Being associated to automobile industry, you must have loads of knowledge yourself and will find many more in this forum. Enjoy your stay.

350Z

Core Team
You own some nice rides there, Bhushan. Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. Hope you’re already enjoying the stay. Give us a buzz should you need a hand around.

Drive Safe,
350Z

A very warm welcome to TAI Bhushan.
Have a nice stay and look forward to your active participation.

What do you do in the auto industry - would be great to hear your insights!

Best Regards
IR

Thread Starter #5
You own some nice rides there, Bhushan. Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. Hope you’re already enjoying the stay. 350Z
Hey 350Z, thanks for the complements. Yes, I am enjoying being here.

What do you do in the auto industry - would be great to hear your insights!

Best Regards
IR
Thanks Iron Rock. I am a supplier development engineer for an auto OEM. I audit suppliers, assess their capabilities before awarding them business. Once business is awarded then I jointly work with the supplier to ensure that he understands & fulfils product & process quality requirements for the said part. Once the part is developed, then I step back & my other colleagues step in to ensure quality monitoring then onwards. That's brief about my profile.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom