Hello Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone I am Taurus from Bangalore , it is great to be in TAI . As an auto enthusiast I always wanted to be in an Automotive forum . Feeling great to be in TAI . Will keep visiting TAI often .

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Hello everyone I am Taurus from Bangalore , it is great to be in TAI . As an auto enthusiast I always wanted to be in a Automotive forum . Feeling great to be in TAI . Will keep visiting TAI often .
Hello Taurus. Welcome to The Automotive India. It is indeed fantastic to be accompanied with liked people and that’s precisely the reason why this forum is here. Have a great experience on board and feel free to give our team a buzz should you need any forum related assistance. [thumbswink]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Taurus (remember the Enfield Taurus?). Welcome to The Automotive India! Hope you have a fruitful stay here and get enriched with the eclectic automotive knowledge that our forum is interspersed with. As Akash has mentioned, please visit the Announcements section and understand the forum policies completely before you start posting further. Doing this shall help both you and the Moderators.

Welcome again!

Regards,
Sam

A very warm welcome to TAI Taurus
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

Hello Taurus,
Welcome to the TAI family. Have a nice and pleasent stay here.
Do share about the rides you own. [:)]

Hi Taurus,

First of all, a hearty welcome to you!

One question, is "Taurus" your real name or is it that your sun sign is Taurus?[;)]

Top Bottom