Hello Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Hello to all TAI members,

I am Mithun. Born in Bombay, brought up in Mangalore, graduated in Mysore, settled in Bangalore and have my roots in Kerala. Love to call Mangalore my hometown because that is where I spent major part of my life. I am 29 years old. I am a Mechanical engineer working with one of the OEMs R&D facility in Bangalore. I am married for 2 years and have no kids yet.

I came across this forum while I was looking for media drive reviews of the Ecosport. Since then I am hooked to the official review thread. I was impressed with the vast amount of knowledge in this thread.

Currently I don't own a car. I had to sell my 2007 Hyundai Getz couple of weeks ago to make way for the Ecosport. I have pre-booked a Diesel Titanium Diamond white Ecosport. Expecting delivery by this month. So as of today i am driving my wife's i10.

Apart from cars, I love travelling and gaming. Was a computer gamer all the while. Now I am waiting for ps4 or xbox one to go on sale in India.

Zteg is my handle. I am also a member of another famous automotive forum. I was accepted on my third attempt. By the third time I was out of usernames. i couldn't think of any username and finally ended up with 'zteg' . It is nothing but GETZ read reverse.[:D]

So that is all about me. Looking forward to knowing you all. See you all around in the forum.

Mithun

Welcome to TAI Mithun .

Have a wonderful stay here and enjoy . Hope you participate actively on the forum and add value to the forum with your knowledge and experience on variety of topic discussed on the forum . [:)]

Zteg a very warm welcome to TAI
Congrats on the Ecosport booking , may yours be the first on the forum!

Look forward to an ownership thread.

Best Wishes
IR

Hi Zteg,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Your Profile pic seems more interesting than your ID.

When is the delivery date. I think you would be the first one to have get hold of your Ecosport on our forum. Do keep us posted with the updates and do not forget to start a new thread for the same.

Cheers.

Thread Starter #10
Hi Zteg,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Your Profile pic seems more interesting than your ID.

When is the delivery date. I think you would be the first one to have get hold of your Ecosport on our forum. Do keep us posted with the updates and do not forget to start a new thread for the same.

Cheers.
He is 'Buck' from Ice Age. I liked his character and ever since I watched the movie, he has been my profile pic on all forums [:D]

I dont mind even if I am not the first one here, but this wait is killing me. Every message I get, Every call I get, I wished it was from the dealer.

Hello Mithun, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com

That was a great intro of yours and congrats for your new Ecosport, at what date have you been promised for the delivery? Please do share an ownership review once you get your car.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance. [:)]

Thread Starter #12
Hello Mithun, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com

That was a great intro of yours and congrats for your new Ecosport, at what date have you been promised for the delivery? Please do share an ownership review once you get your car.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance. [:)]
Thanks Vishwas. I have not been given a date yet. Will get to know in a couple of days is what the sales manager says.

I feel Elite Ford is a bit slow in getting things done compared to the big three.

350Z

Core Team
Zteg is my handle. i couldn't think of any username and finally ended up with 'zteg' . It is nothing but GETZ read reverse.
That’s a creative username. First thing that struck me reading it was the Zetec engine. Hope you’re having a nice experience here. Just buzz the mods if any support is required.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #14
That’s a creative username. First thing that struck me reading it was the Zetec engine. Hope you’re having a nice experience here. Just buzz the mods if any support is required.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks Mod. Frankly, never heard of Zetec engine.[:D]

Good that you mentioned. I will google it for more info

Top Bottom