Hello Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Hi Everyone

I am Charul Shukla from delhi, and infect a true delhite, as we living in this city from almost 350 years (firangs comes and gone) [;)]. a big car enthusiast from my childhood, and this also the biggest irony of my life, hit an bad accident 10 years back on my first day behind the steering and it left such a deep scar that not able to touch it for next 10 years.

But it did not stopped me from going every single expo on business class tickets, buying all automatic mags, watching all shows, and even upto the extent of helping some students in engine lab of delhi IIT in their IT projects just to get access to real working of engines and feel of it.

Now after 11 long years i have decided to throw my fear into dustbin and i think its time to again back on road with four wheels.

So just bought a second hand sedan ( HYUNDAI SONATA 2.7 V6 AUTOMATIC) 2003 model, in a superb condition, just 65K on gauges, one of lloyd CEO personal car, with all goodies loaded and basically a petrol sucking machine and in just 1.5 lakh,

While some people might argu why this car, why not a hatchback or some sedan, but i personally dont like any hatchbacks in india, as companies selling them strip them of all goodies to keep cost low, not even airbags in most, secondly a hatchback is more like you owning a rikishaw in chandni chowk and cursing yourself in traffic jam for so many things ( legs space) to me.

So once i decided to again ride, i wana do it with some style so here i am now, with my SONATA, as of now, papers are getting transfered in my company name (TAX SAVINGS) and i am learning (again) driving with some school and get my learners done, pretty confident as of now this time.

I would also like to open a thread on SONATA ownership experience and how to keep this beauty in good shape and also what i am doing with mechanicals of car, or about a good guide to stuff like cleaning and polishing of your daily ride.

Now thats long intro, more longer then ppl shaadi.com profile, [lol]. Hope to attend some meet next time in delhi and interact everyone here on regular basis now

Thanks guys for reading all this creep talk

Have a great day and God Bless you

350Z

Core Team
So just bought a second hand sedan ( HYUNDAI SONATA 2.7 V6 AUTOMATIC) 2003 model, in a superb condition, just 65K on gauges, one of lloyd CEO personal car, with all goodies loaded and basically a petrol sucking machine and in just 1.5 lakh,
That’s a nice introduction, Charul. You know what? Sonata is my personal favorite when it comes to second hand car market. You already have a subscriber to its review. Have a pleasant experience here and feel free to get in touch with us in case of any assistance regarding the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
Thanks so much vivek and 350z for encouraging words. I am also little confused about in which section i should open a thread for sharing my experiences with my ride

350Z

Core Team
Charul Warm welcome to TAI
Nice to hear from you and see you move on!

Will look forward to your review.

Have a nice stay here
Best Wishes
IR

Hello Kiruba, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com,

That was a great intro of yours and we look forward to read your Sonata review.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Thread Starter #11
Hello Kiruba, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com,

That was a great intro of yours and we look forward to read your Sonata review.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]
Charul Here, and thanks for welcoming words, little busy week going on, will be writing some more posts on weekend

Top Bottom