Hello Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Greetings Everyone,
Joined TAI sometimes back and getting hooked up to this forum recently.

TAI, Great Going!

I wished to say heloo to everyone and do a intro on myself for quite sometime, importantly become active here.

I am an electronics engineer, stay and work in Bangalore.

Massively interested in Trains from my childhood, used to stare at locos and memorize the loco type and its number and get delighted if I spot it again. Well, my house was just a few yards from the rail line, those days. Would look for every opportunity to travel by train. Nowadays the interests is slowly dying out, but still it excites me a lot when I see a train.

Now its majorly cars that interests me. My father in law gifted his used M800 and that was my first car. Had it for 2yrs and then gave it back and bought myself a Fiesta 1.6P some 4 yrs back.

Had rented corolla, the altis and the cruze, during short trips to US.

I am no expert on cars, but learnt mostly from the forums and still learning about cars a lot, as I continue to drive cars everyday.

Wish you all a great time here!

Drive Safe,
Sidewinder.

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. It’s awesome to catch up with another Fiesta owner. Do share the experiences with us. Have a fantastic time onboard. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello sidewinder, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia,

That was a nice intro of yours and you do have a pal who liked the locos very much, (I stil play train simulator whenever i get free time!)

Please do share your experiences of your Fiesta, it will be nice

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team.[:)]

Thread Starter #4
Thanks 350z, The Fiesta is doing good, would come up with an ownership review shortly.

Your Garmin Nuvi LM40 review made me buy the same when I was on a Trip to US. The detailed review showing every option on the device made me confident about the buy, I bought it.

Wonderful little device, now I am using it in Bangalore, with both the latest Navteq map and the MMI v7, works well. Will do a short experience write up on that as well soon.

Thanks Vishwas, Very happy to know about your interest similar to me towards trains.

I do play train simulators quite often, I have the MS Trainsim and the BVE. I have a winXp partition left on my laptop, to be able to play those simulators.

Many of my friends when they catch me playing the train sim, they feel I am mad.
[:)]

A very warm welcome to TAI sidewinder
How about reviewing a WAG-7 for us ?(5350bhp of iconic muscle)

Have a nice stay here.

Cheers
IR

Hai sidewinder
Welcome to TAI
Have a pleasant stay with us
Looking forward for your active participation.
And now we have more fiesta owners onboard that too petrol and no diesel[cry]

Thread Starter #7
Thanks IR, I would love to do that, those mighty machines.

Thanks Rajvel, Read about your fiesta problems? How is it now?

350Z

Core Team
Your Garmin Nuvi LM40 review made me buy the same when I was on a Trip to US. The detailed review showing every option on the device made me confident about the buy, I bought it.
Glad the review was helpful to take the (right!) decision. I don’t mind a few snaps of Fiesta here to tempt us meanwhile a comprehensive review comes up.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #12
I'm not having much problem with fiesta but with the ford service guys[confused].
That's True, it's the same thing for me as well, which I go through during my vehicle servicing. I am sure its the case with most brand's service centers.

Your Fiesta is indeed well maintained. I can see a sensor on the front bumper as well. Is it really required?

Drive Safe,
350Z
For me, the front sensors are occasionally useful when parking against the curb. Nothing like sticking out the head through the window though!. It comes on whenever brake pedal is pressed.

Top Bottom