Hello Everyone. Venkat From B'lore

Thread Starter #1
Hi All.

My name is Venkat. I'm an Mechanical Engineer by profession but working in the IT sector for the past many years. I stay in Bangalore.

I am an automobile enthusiast and I have been reading TAI regularly, somehow just decided to become a member.

I have booked an Ecosport and am eagerly waiting for getting mine delivered (I still have my Amaze booking :-)).

I currently own a Santro Xing and an Alto. I was on the lookout for a good replacement for my Santro and i started following Amaze for more than a year now.

But to my disappointment i am still waiting after booking Amaze. This was when I decided to do a TD of Ecosport and was completely floored by this mini SUV.

I am regularly following the ecosport reviews and the ownership threads.

Hi Venkat, Hearty Welcome to TAI and Hope you enjoy your stay here. [:)]

Hi Venkat,
Welcome to TAI. Are you selling your Santro & Alto or will you be retaining them? you have booked the "best sellers in their segment" & hope to see your ownership review soon.

Welcome to TAI. Hope to see an ownership review for your Ecosport; esp. if you can enrich it with some of your mech engg. insights.

I too have booked an Ecosport but no clarity on delivery dates. Your post gives me an idea to look for alternatives; I don't want to be left at the mercy of dealer shenanigans. Yep, Honda is in my radar, but City, not the Amaze.

Venkat a very warm welcome to TAI
Look forward to your ownership review of the Ecosport soon.

Have a nice stay here and look forward o your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Venkat. Congrats on Ecosport and do keep us posted. Have a pleasant experience here.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Venkat, a very warm welcome to The Automotive India. Wishing you a pleasant journey ahead. All the best with your Ecosport.

Please visit the Announcements section and get acquainted with the policies and rules of the Forum before you start posting. Feel free to get in touch with the Support Team in case you require any assistance.

Welcome again!

Regards,
Sam

Hello Venkat,

Warm welcome to TAI. Its heartening to know that you are going to be an owner of another car. You mentioned about both Ecosport and Amaze, is it going to be petrol or diesel? When are you expecting to take delivery of both?

Do keep us all updated about your experience with your new babies. [:)]

Top Bottom